𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 ~ 𝕲𝖚𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖗

Dante Alejandro POV

She's asleep on me. She looks so peaceful, so calm. I gently wrap my arm around her so she doesn't fall, I stay still for half an hour to make sure she is asleep. I quickly move stuff off her bed onto the floor, I carefully take her shoes off and put her in bed covering her with a blanket. I carefully get off the bed not trying to disturb her. I pick her stuff up and organize it on her desk. I grab her phone and put it on charge on her bedside table. I walk over to my side of the dorm, grab my wallet, keys, and phone I walk out locking the dorm door. I walk to Ashton's dorm and knock on it. 

He better fucking answer, he opens the door and I walk in. "you will not believe who I share a dorm with." 

Ashton looks at me, "Is it the new girl?! OMG!" I glare at him.

"I was helping her study and she fell asleep on my shoulder. she and  I are meant to be enemies, our families hate each other, and our families fight against each other For god sake! I don't know what to do she is gorgeous and kind." I rant and Ashton looks at me with a huge grin.

"You have fallen for her!! you are so inloveeee~" he excitedly says, "Prince Dante Alejandro has fallen for Princess Rylee Marigold~ That will cause big drama. Don't pull a Romeo and Juliet or I swear to god I'll revive you then strangle you-."

"Don't even start Ash, I don't know what to do. do I pretend to hate her? do I take my shot? do I flirt?" this is driving me insane. 

"Woah woah woah slow your horses," Ashton looks at me, "She has only been here for a day, just become her friend and go from there, don't rush into things or you'll never get with her-" Ashton is acting like cupid when he's the opposite.

 He knows it's rare for me to get with anyone, I don't think I've ever had a girlfriend because everyone who likes me only wants sex so I've never bothered with anyone. I sit down in Ashton's desk chair, and look at him. "so I just become friends with her and wait till I get to know her more?"

"Basically yeah-" Ashton says confidently. Yeah, he is so helpful.

"but what if she doesn't like me back?" I look at Ashton.

"Who wouldn't like you?! you play guitar, you're handsome, you have tattoos, you go to the gym, you're mysterious- you're the guy everyone wants. I know that, and you know that." Ashton walks over to me, "So now go get your ass back to that dorm or go get food then tomorrow we will talk about it, okay?" 

"Okay," I grumble, I get up messing Ashton's hair up. "Bye Ash, see you later"

"Bye Dan, go get her!!" he laughs. I roll my eyes and walk out. I grab food at the canteen, walk back to my dorm, and walk in. I walk to the mini fridge and put food in for Rylee. I put a note on her bedside table. I put my food next to my computer, and walking into my bathroom I change into grey sweatpants and a black compression shirt. I walk over to my desk, sit down at my desk, start doing work, and eat my food. 

Rylees Marigolds POV

I slowly open my eyes, shit I fell asleep. I slowly sit up and everything is neatly on my desk. I look across the room and see Dante on his computer. I rub my eyes, slowly getting out of bed, I grab some leggings and a crop top. I walk into my bathroom, and I look in the mirror, I take my bow out of my hair and brush my blond hair into a loose bun. I change into my leggings and crop top and walk out of the bathroom. I walk back to my bedside table where I see a note;                                *R.  You fell asleep while you were studying I moved your stuff onto your desk and put the blanket over you. Sorry, if you are uncomfortable about that I didn't want you sitting up uncomfortable while you're asleep. also, I got you some food, it's in the mini-fridge. - D.*

I look at the note and smile, looking over to Dante he hasn't realized I'm awake but that's okay. I walk over to the mini-fridge and get the container that says my name on it. I walk over to my desk, sit down, and start studying. I started eating the pasta Dante got me and it was nice. I put my headphones on and listen to my playlist. about 15 minutes later, I turn around to see Dante has left. I write something on a Post-it note and put it on his computer. I walk back to my desk, sitting down, I continue to study as I'm listening to my music. I finish my food, walk over to my bedside table, and open the bottom drawer, I grab a bar of chocolate and a little bag of sour candy and I put it on Dante's desk. I grab my phone and message Lorelai. 

Messages:

Rylee: Omg Dante bought me food for me.

Lorelai: You serious? he never buys food for anyone even for me and I'm his niece

Rylee: I'm actually serious, he wrote a note as well *sent attachment*

Lorelai: OMG are you gonna give him anything back?

Rylee: yeah I did I wrote a note and put it on his computer and gave him some chocolate and candy

Lorelai: I still can't believe you guys got placed in the same dorm

Rylee: I know right? Anyway, I see you tomorrow 

Lorelai: Yeah I'll meet you at your dorm. Goodnight girly

Rylee: Goodnight Lorelai

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢:

Hi everyone hope you are having a good day!!

--------> Instagram: s0phxxox

--------> Tiktok: s0phxxox + heartsfrom.soph