Percy set Nico on guard duty with Beckendorf and the Stoll brothers, figuring he'd be safely out of the way.

"We'll send out a decoy to the left," Thalia told the team. "Silena, you lead that."
"Got it!"

"Take Laurel and Jason. They're good runners. Make a wide arc around the Hunters, attract as many as you can. I'll take the main raiding party around to the right and catch them by surprise."

"Lilia you go with Celia and the Apollo cabin to the forest edge, guard above ground level, keep an eye out for hunters. If you see anyone yell."

Everybody nodded. It sounded good, and Thalia said it with such confidence you couldn't help but believe it would work.
Thalia looked at Percy.

"Anything to add, Percy?"

"Um, yeah. Keep sharp on defense. We've got four guards, two scouts. That's not much for a big forest. I'll be roving. Shout if you need help."

"And don't leave your post!" Thalia said.

"Unless you see a golden opportunity," Percy added.

Thalia scowled. "Just don't leave your post."

"Right, unless-"

"Percy!" She touched his arm and a little shock hit him. Lilia guessed it's was to do with her dad being the god of lightning. Percy didn't look too happy.

"Sorry," Thalia said, though she didn't sound particularly sorry. "Now, is everybody clear?"

Everybody nodded, breaking out into their smaller groups. The horn sounded, and the game began.

Lilia was perched on a tree branch out of sight from those walking below, along with all the Apollo children scattered across different trees, bows at the ready.

She watched as Percy climbed to the top of Zeus's fist and followed what he was looking at.

Silena ran through a clearing beneath her, followed by her two scouts. Five hunters ran behind them deep into the forest, away from Thalia's group.

But that wasn't what Percy was looking at, there was another group of hunters headed to the right, bows ready. They must have spotted her.

Percy got down from the rocks and ran towards the hunters as Nico and the stoll brothers cheered.

"What is he doing?" Celia hissed from near by, as Percy ran beneath them.

"Whatever it is, it's going to really piss of Thalia."

Lilia watched as Zoë and a couple other hunters ran after Percy quietly.

"Shit." She muttered, climbing down from her hiding spot, she raised her bow and shot a trip wire infront of them, one of the hunters fell.

Zoë and the other turned wide eyed, the latter of the two shooting an arrow in her direction, she swerved slightly but it hit her arm leaving a small graze..

That really made her mad, but she was to late Zoë was long gone and the other was running after her, Charles and Nico came running up behind her calling out for Percy.

Lilia was quick but as they got to the creek, Percy was coughing, a foul smelling smoke lingered around him. The hunters cheered holding up the flag.

"Noo!" Percy cried out in defeat.

"The hunters win!" Chiron announced without pleasure. He had Connor and Travis on his back, and it looked as though they'd both taken some bad hits, Connor had two arrows sticking out his helmet.