"I wanna always be able to see your face, every expression I'm giving you, every sound your voice makes, it's all fucking mine." He pulls the roots of my hair as he strokes against my inner half, right above nerve endings and dripping wet skin.

"It's all fucking mine, you got that?" Then he pushes my knee up so it bends over my stomach and it's then that he finally pushes himself all the way in.

My whole body lights on fire, and I'll never be used to the way he fills me up and stretches me open in just the right way. With each push, Harry gets more strength and every stroke is like a Godsend.

His breath fans over my face, and his eyes never peel back from mine. They're all intense green and fierce dark and the only thing I see for miles.

I get a hold on myself, and give him back every push he gives me, mixing our traces together as our hips move in one and when I gather up little curls on his neck, I pull everything he makes me feel and it sends him into overdrive.

Harry pushes and thrusts so hard that the headboard kicks and knocks against the wall behind us, but still he doesn't stop. He just grips onto me just as tight as I hold him and we breathe and cry together like it'll break us.

"Say it, V," He begs, voice heavy and dripping onto my skin. "Say it with those pretty lips, let me hear the way your heart sounds in your voice." He reaches down between us curling nerves and pushing deeper and deeper until I'm practically screaming.

"Anything, I'll say anything, please Harry—" My voice is shot and I swear I'll kill for this one thing only he could make me feel.

But instead of giving in, trouble is relentless as he slows his pace and removes his fingers and now I'm almost crying at the loss.

Long fingers wrap around my throat, and Harry keeps his rhythm steady and slow as the cool metal of his rings feels like a burn on my hot skin.

"Say you're mine, V," Harry tightens his grip, and the thrill that runs through me should be concerning.

My vision is blurry and my head is spinning from the lack of air in my lungs and the numbness in my body. It's euphoric. And like a trace of his I don't want to ever be out of, I reach out and move curls from his green eyes and lean him down to my lips.

"Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry—" I whisper across his tainted skin as his face screws up on a pained expression. "Isn't it obvious?" I ask him, breathing deeply as his strokes get more intense again.

"You're the only one I would let in like this, you're the only one ever." I tell him, kissing up his jaw. "I'm yours, baby. I'm so yours and you're so fucking mine."

"I'm yours," I keep saying in between every kiss and with every word Harry picks up his pace again and his fingers find they're way back to give me the escape that I need.

He drags it out so hard that I think I might pass out from exhaustion. My body not being able to take the build up and break down any longer, I do everything I can to make him feel my pain. I scratch my nails down his skin and bite his lip so hard that he bleeds.

But he remains determined and I should know that this boy lives off of bruises and bleeding.

Harry remains constant until I'm begging so forcefully that I almost start crying and when tears leak from my eyes in frustration he finally lets up.