51

fifty-one

The soft sand under my feet was ticking me but with every further step closer to the water, I felt my heart beating faster. Even though I wouldn't dare jumping into the water from a boat, like in greece, walking into it was different. I didn't feel as if I'd be sucked into the deep unknown any time soon. That's why I enjoyed holidays near the beach. The ocean was beautiful, scary but beautiful. I had to take every chance I could get to enjoy the short moments inside of it.

"Wait up!" Not listening to Harry, who was trailing after me, I took off the sundress and stepped into the water. Goosebumps appeared on my entire body. "Hurry up." I said to the man behind me whilst taking bigger steps until my lower body was completely submerged.

Finally turning around, I could see Harry taking off his shirt and quickly running into the ocean, splashing water whilst doing so.

He slowed down the second he was close to me. "Nearly missed it." I pointed at the view in front of us.

This was the last night we'd be able to spend together without having to work. We had to leave early in the morning to catch the next flight to Australia. I'd have to go there for a shoot. Thankful for the opportunity but disappointed that our holiday would end, I enjoyed every second we'd have left.

"You think we'll catch the green flash tonight?" I asked in a low voice. Feeling Harry wrap his arms around my waist, I started melting into his embrace. His hot breath hit the side of my neck as the two of us were staring at the horizon. I showed him Pirates of the Caribbean on our flight here and we tried catchinf the green flash every single night. "Don't think so." Harry said back, disappointing me. "Asshole." We chuckled and I turned around. "You have to believe, Lewis." Rolling his eyes, he nodded.

His eyes were focused on the horizon whilst I was staring at him. His lashes hitting his skin every time he blinked. The reflection of the setting sun in his eyes. His chest moving whilst he was breathing. Every single spot on his face.

"Holy shit!"

With one hand pointing behind me and the other one spinning me around, Harry looked at the horizon in shock. "No. No!" I responded. "You''re kidding!" Harry couldn't help but laugh. "Told you we'd catch it." I slapped my hand against his chest, annoyed at the fact that the person that didn't believe we'd see the green flash, was the one actually seeing it. "Son of a bitch." I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest before being pulled back against his naked body. "You'll see it one day." I could hear the grin without having to look at him. "This is your fault, you know." Turning back around, I gave him a pound. "Why?" Shrugging, I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying my best to get up to his height. "You've distracted me." He rolled his eyes and gave me a nervous chuckle. "Now you know how I feel all the time." He placed a soft kiss on my cheek before stroking a strain of hair behind my ear. "Must suck."

@wroetoshaw