Chappie2

I woke up the next morning Karlee was on the floor,makenzee was gone.
So I called her and she said she left bout 5 did morning cause Steven came and got her.
"Where is kenzee" Karlee asked waking up dragging her voice
I sighed "she left with her nigga this morning, they had business to do"
Karlee smirked and I already knew what she was thinking.

I got in the shower real fast and when I got out I put on my Victoria secret set. With a 98' Brooklyn short /dress with my all white forces and some knee high socks. I put on my gold chain and some black lipstick.
Angela got in so I walked fluffy around for about 30 minutes and when I got back she was dressed. We got in my black and red Porsche.

We went to my brothers house. He's 21 years old and his name is Timothy.

I pulled up and got out

A lot of my brothers friends was here.

"Do yall ever go home"i asked while sitting on the couch.

Karlee laughed and followed right behind.

"Yo brother called us for a meeting"he paused "we waiting some new nigga named Kobe .

Me and Angela went to the kitchen and was looking for something to eat. We found some hot chips.

As soon as I looked up it was this fine ass boy walking in.

He's lightskin, tall maybe 6'0, he had on a orange shirt, white true religion pants, and the citrus Jordan shoes.
He fly as hell.

Tim introduced us "Kobe this my lil sister brea and one of her bestfriends Karlee. Karlee,makenzee this Is jakobe" he pointed to jakobe.

Makenzee and I shook his hand before he walked off "he cute" makenzee laughed

" he alright ". I joked.

Timothy pov
Kobe want to be down so Ima trust him even though he young.

When he walked in brea couldn't stop staring and didn't stop staring either or am I just overacting.

"Come into my office" I said and they all followed

"What's up " jaylin said

"You know melo right"

"Y-" jaylin started but Kobe interrupted " yea I know that bitch nigga"

"Ima need yall to watch the house. He try and kill me. He got goons looking for me.

"What you did" a worker asked

"Don't worry do your job"

"Nah man cause I'm not finna get killed for some dum shit you put yourself in" he said

"You do it or you die simple shit"brea said walking in Karlee following behind her.

"Shidd I'm out " he said getting up

"Do I need to repeat myself" I said pulling out my glock. "Either you do it,or you die, your choice.

He didn't move

"Now anybody else wanna die?"

They shook they heads

Jakobe pov

That shit bre just did was attractive. I love a girl with thug in her cause I know she gone be down to ride.

Brea pov
After a hour of talkin to these dumb niggas. I drove to Karlee house because her mama had called

I mean her mother is nice but mean because she's pregnant

When I dropped her off I drove to the mall to buy a couple of outfits from wet seal.

Some dude walked up to me and asked you T lil sister?"

"And if I am"i said bluntly

"I gotta kill you" he said while pulling his gun out.

I laughed "who are you again"

"I go by melo and yo people owe me some money"

"'My people' like you said that shit up with them not brea Marie "

I guess I was making him mad. But I wasn't scared my mom always told me show no fear!

"Bitch I'll blow your brains"

" Do it I challenged him "

He put his gun down

As I walked of I bumped him and mumbled "bitch nigga"

I got in the car and drove of to my daddy house. When u unlocked the door I heard freaky noises

So I went to the room and got my 9 and followed where the noises was coming from

MY DADS OFFICE

So I called my my mom told her come fast it's and emergency

So now me and my mom finna see what's happening on the other side. When I kick the door down I see my daddy and that bitch Valeria fucking( the maid)

I look at my mom and she was laughing

"Mom wtf he's cheating on you ".

"Bre that's not my man no more and they been fucking that's why we getting a divorce" she said walking downstairs to the kitchen

What would I do without both of them living together? I wanted to stay with my dads but not while he fucking that bitch.

"Ugh fuck this shit I hate my life " I yelled loud so the neighbors heard

My dad tried to hold me back but I pushed him off running to my room,with years on my face. I hate this shit!

-

Just cause I wanted to update

Song in mm faneto by chief keef just cause that's my favorite song