Chappie 1

It was 9:45 pm and I was watching reruns of LHHATL. I was wearing my black shirt and some black spandex shorts. The night had been peaceful until my ,space gray iPhone 6+ started ringing ,but it was a call from my best friend ,Karlee.

Mainbitch😘✊🏽- Bestfriend I'm finna pull up

Me- no!

Mainbitch😘✊🏽- aight bet👌🏾 I'm On my way

Me- but I said don't -
Call ended

Karlee and makenzee were both my age.
Karlee was mixed,long curly hair,and was a real basketball player. Just like me. But she knew how to throw down at the right time she played no games.
Makenzee that's my bitch I knew her since diaper days and she ghetto as fuck.
She would beat your ass and show no sympathy. And was always loud. But my bitch.
She look exactly like me. Well that's what everybody thinks. I decide to tell her to come over.

Me-kenzee

Twinn💦💍-wassup

Me-come spend the night over here

Twinn💦💍-im Bout To Tell Steven Drop Me Off

Me-bet.

Steven was her boyfriend. Who she lived with because her daddy fucking with this white lady. And her mama got jail for life.

My mom and her mom go waay back.
That was the only person my mom could trust.

After 30 minutes a door bell rung

Without even looking I opened it because my daddy got guards and guard dogs everywhere. And u got my own personal pitbull named Chanel🐶. I love her like a daughter 👧🏽

My room big, I got my own bathroom and my room like a big ass circle. My carpet white and my walls are a light blue. And my closet big asf.

I got lots of stuff because they way money was coming in I got king sized bed. I'm really "spoiled 😋" but anyways ,when I opened the door it was kenzee and Karlee.

"Take off yall shoes " I said before they walked on the carpet. Then we all got ready to go to the pool.

I put on bathing suit in mm
Makenzee had on a red one price with the back out.Karlee got one the top pink and the bottom blue. But it was still pretty. We put our hair up. We look good. I love my girls😘.

We got in the water ,talking.

Our maid came out.

And I really like her but something don't seem right when my mama gone and it be her and my daddy.
She lightskin and she got sa fat ass like Kim k and she always wearin tight clothes. And my daddy be looking hard as hell.

"Yall want something" she said popping some gum

I started to reply but makenzee said something " yea fix yo fuckin attitude and have some ice cream and strawberries in the room in an hour"

"Sure thing "the maid said Rollin we eyes while mumbling something

"What was it"

But she said nothing just kept walking
"Damn kenzee with yo mean ass" Karlee said
"I had to let her know "

After a hour we went to the room washed up and ate our ice cream. And was watching movies

We talked and laughed and ended up falling asleep at 2:15

Hope yall like the book. So far ??

Comment and vote thanks!!!