Roman's Betrayal

Note: Sorry about the late upload, I was busy with things going on in my life. With that being said, on with the show!

Jeff arrived at the Los Santos Bar and Grill, approaching the establishment with green awnings that stood out in the night. He began to sneak in, looking around inside the purple and green interior. He saw El Poderosa sitting and eating an enchilada. Jeff pulled out a silenced pistol. Before Poderosa could finish his enchilada, a bullet sliced through his throat. He fell off the chair of the booth he was sitting in, falling on the floor. Blood leaked through his neck, spreading on the floor. The janitor came to clean up some messes, but he found El Poderosa dead.

"El Poderosa is dead!" He called. "Mexican Cartels, get the killer, Arriba, Arriba!" Jeff had to make a run for it, because he knew he could not risk wrecking the 8 Ball. He made a beeline for the door and stole the 8 Ball, then proceeded to drive it through traffic.

"Woo-Hoo!" Jeff cheered, feeling the breeze blowing through his hair. "I have never felt this good driving in forever!" He got off Buford Highway to go to Old Norcross. Roman gave him a call when he stopped at the old train station that had become a restaurant.

"Roman, I just killed El Poderosa, and I have the 8 Ball." Jeff called.

"Perfect." Roman congratulated Jeff. "Listen, the final assignment should be easy. The Mafia are making a deal with the Yardies near the Stillwater brewing plant. Find and dispose of those rodents!" Roman hung up. The train was barreling down the tracks. Jeff began following the train all the way to the Stillwater Distillery where he saw Roland Marino and the Yardies leader, Court Gervais making a deal. Jeff decided to just run them over.

"Full speed ahead!" Jeff used his vehicle as a weapon, running over both Court and Roland. Jeff's tires tracked blood, when his car swung right to a quick halt. Jeff exited the car and opened the trunk. There was a mini gun in the trunk. The remaining Yardies and Mafia came charging at him.

"Kung-Pao, mother fucker!" Jeff remarked. He began firing the mini-gun, mowing down the remaining Mafia and Yardies. Jeff called up Roman.

"Hey, I beat the Yardies and the Mafia, so now what?" Jeff asked Roman over the phone.

"Go to your house." Jeff began driving home to his house in Piedmont Heights. When he arrived home, he saw his house burning down. In front of the burning wreckage was Roman and Carrie.

"How could you do this!" Jeff cried, feeling angry and emotional. He fired warning shots at Carrie.

"It was all part of our plan, or Isabelle's plan." Roman confessed. "We wanted you to eliminate those gangs so that Cannes Enterprises can invest in property on Buford Highway, as well as Bankhead, Vine City, and even Ashwood."

"The reason we burned down your house is so we can build the Cannes Campus there, and even include a restaurant in it!" Carrie added.

"I am going back to find Wayne, Steve, and Diane, wherever they are." Jeff warned Roman. He started the 8 Ball, proceeding to find them.

"You're not going to like where they are." Roman told Jeff.

"Tell me where my friends are!" Jeff yelled. He cut the engine and charged at Roman. He punched Roman in the left eye repeatedly, giving him a black eye.

"They're in Flintstone, Georgia, near the Georgia-Tennessee Border." Roman confessed. "Good luck finding them." Jeff took the 8-Ball to find his friends. He drove down the highway outside Atlanta to search for his friends so he can finally take the fight to Isabelle.