Back In Time

The Accident

"it's not a funny story the arrogant toerag decided it would be fun, to throw around my time turner with the cocky cockroach"

__
Cassiopeia Black, daughter of Orion Regulus Black and Sophie Fawley. The perfect average student, seems to have the perfect life. But like everyone says things aren't often what they look like, at least that's the case for Cassiopeia Black. We can start anywhere in her life really, it really doesn't make much difference.

We can start with her ex boyfriend, who she finally broke up with last year. The best choice according to her best friends Louis Weasley and Fred Weasley, because "he looks like a bald baboon" Fred's words not hers. She doesn't hide how smart she is anymore and is at the top of her class, she now interact with whoever she wants. She doesn't get dictated or told what to do, she is finally herself.

She still have two very loving parents, but parents can't do much when they're far away. Cassiopeia used to get bullied in her first years of Hogwarts, that's when she decided she was gonna become popular and ruin their life just like they did to her. And revenge is what she got, she's at the top in the food chain at school much to many's despair and is often used by others. That's why she treasures her friendships so much.

Her best friend Louis Weasley, they met each other in first year and just clicked. Her other best friend Fred II Weasley, they also met in first year. They both loved pranking and that's what really got them together. The Slytherins which include Corvus Lestrange, Abraxas Malfoy, Alexander Nott, Felix Rosier and Ella Zabini, the group you often see her hanging out with. The six are a very tight knitted group, been friends since they were babies. Always have each others back, basically siblings.

Then there's her rival James Sirius Potter, one of the biggest players at school. The two have been rivals since first year, no one really knows why. The two always competes at who's better, it doesn't matter what it is. One of the things is Fred II Weasley and Louis Weasley, or at least according to James. Can never have a peaceful talk, without arguing. Often hexes thrown, mostly from Cassie's side. James and Fred loves teasing Cassie, while Louis tries to get them to stop but joins in sometimes.

Now is a good example;

Cassie is sat in the empty library doing her homework, when Fred, Louis and James appear. James immediately spots some kind of golden necklace laying on Cassie's book, and him being him picks it up wanting to get a better look.

"James give that back" Cassie says trying to reach for the necklace. "What kind of necklace is this even?" James ask ignoring Cassie who's trying to take it back. "James it's not a toy, give it back" Cassie says once again trying to get the necklace out of James' grasp, but has no luck.