The Story behind my prince charming (im delulu)

If this man knew i wrote A FUCKING STORY about him on wattpad, he'd be scared.

So what happened actually, i was on my way home from work, got on the bus and spread my legs like an animal.

So i sat there and listed to my music, when THE HOTTEST, CUTTEST, MOST HANDSOM, BEAUTIFUL GOLD-FLAG sat apposite me on a foursome seat.

I was melting right there. I couldnt move i just stared at him.

After a while of staring I took of my earphones and my eyes went back to this fucking sluty man. What i would do for him omg.

So he sat there and didnt mind looking up to me 😔

He pulled out his book and my jaw was on the floor ( like my knees the moment i saw him)

He started reading while adjusting his pants at his crotch. I SHAMELESSLY STARED AT HIS DICK. for like 2 min full.

Guys u dont understand, the way his veiny hands flipped the page ✋🏻. I could've cum on the spot just from the sight.

And his face, the way he blend out eveyone around him. He smiled at every amusing line he read.

And his parted lips that moved while he whispered the words, looked sooo edible🫦. 

His jaw was so firm defined. and his  little mustache that ended at his chin, i want to pull it shamelessly.

And his clothing style. Definetly not 2024 men. U can look at the pic. espacialy man in the swiss dont weare such type of clothes.
I could litteraly see his big arms underneath the coat.

I dont want to even start with his hair. wtf i wanna pull it.

So after staring like a freak, that breaked out of psych ward, i looked back at my phone.

Right then some fucking guy sat mext to me. Dont ask why it botheres me . Like its not that me and this handsome guy had a date or sum🙄.

At this moment i didnt even think, i just pulled out my phone and pretended to take a phone call, while i actually took a picture from him.

after a while he looked up and seemed lost like he mised his stop. So i thought this was the perfect idee for a conversation. Rigth as i was about to say something, i saw that this is my stop. Fuck

But i was so ready to give up my evening for this man.

I noticed him packing his book in his bag, so he has to get out on the same stop as me. Great chance.

we got up the same time. I WAS FLABBERGASTED BY HIS HEIGHT.

He sure must be 190cm ( dunno in ft)

He was right behind me and i tried so hard to walk like a fucking bella hadid.

mission failed. As i looked behind me HE WAS GONE.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

😞😞😔😔😔😭

end of the story