Chapter -- 7

After sometime Jiang Yanli and Lan Xichen came out from the room, they both are looking tensed. Suddenly Jiang Yanli said

Mr Lan sorry to say but your brother hurts my brother a lot....
Maybe you know that Weiying likes Mr Wangji..,

Yes I know Miss Yanli...

It's not Wangji's fault.... that he can't return my brother's feelings...but i know after that night incident, when he saw Wangji today....he remembered everything from that night again... Yanli get sigh.

Which night....? Xichen said confusingly

That party night...Mr Xichen. Yanli said

That party night....?
But that night Wangji didn't came..he told me that he don't want to go...then how Weiying meet with him....?

He was came to the hotel Mr Xichen but not for the party...

Here we see another flashback

That night when Weiying hear that Wangji didn't come he get upset and drink a lot and get drunk...
Yanli take him to a room and help him to sit....

Shijie....give me a glass of water please.... Weiying said

Yanli gave him a glass of water and say...
"Wuxian if you can't handle then why do you drink so much.....?"

Shijie don't worry i am fine....you go and enjoy the party.

Are you sure Wuxian... you can stay alone...said Yanli

Yes Shijie I can..

"Yanli smiled and leave the room."

After sometime Weiying was about to fall asleep...but just then he heard the sound of door open and close and some wierd sounds (little moans) like someone harshly kissing.... Weiying open his eyes and saw two bodies are grabe tightly and kissing each others...he didn't clearly saw their faces cause they were standing on the doorway and the light was so deam...

When he saw all these, he almost scream but he stopped...
both of the bodies came forward a little while kissing and, now Weiying could clearly see the faces of both bodies...

One of them was Lan Wangji and the other one was Mianmian...

Both of them were going towards the bedroom.
Weiying saw them very clearly but they didn't notice him cause he was sitting on the sofa on the balcony side and the place was dark.

While kissing, both of them Mianmian and Wangji fall on the bed and started taking off each others clothes very roughly...

For a while Weiying was freezed after saw this...he couldn't believe in his eyes...
He was shocked....his eyes filled with water, his chest start planning....
Weiying put his hand on his chest;

"Lanzhan"!!
He mumbled...
One tear drop faled from his eyes..
he turned his face away from them, he gets up and go to the door....,get out from the room and close it.
He hit his hand on the wall and started crying..
He run.. and came out from the the hotel.., sit on his bike and start driving fastly....

He was driving the bike on a empty road which is ends on a forest area...and it's already start raining....

Weiying stopped the bike infront of a gate....he open the gate and start walking in.

There were a small house in there....on the right side of the house's garden were 2 graves...

He went and knelt down before the graves.....and start crying like a baby..

and start crying like a baby

"Maa"....!!

Why it's always happened with me...?

Why love always hurts me....?

First I love you and Paa but you leave me...it hurts me Maa...!

And now when I started love someone...he also hurt me, Weiying said these and cried...!

Why I always lost them whom I love...?

Maa - paa please come back.. i need you

I need yo...!
Suddenly Weiying fall on the ground....!

!

Hey sweeties 👋

I want to say you something...here Mianmian is a singer and Wangji's girlfriend...

here Mianmian is a singer and Wangji's girlfriend

This part is little long right..😅
I know I don't write long parts like other writers....but please manage it and sorry for late 🙏

Bye bye sweeties 👋
Good night 🌌😴

And please vote and comment 😁