I sat beside them at itinuon ang atensyon sa sulat na ibinigay sa akin ng aking messenger fox kani-kanina lang.

The Messenger fox is my summoned pet, his name is bread. I saw him when I was heading back home from my adventure, he was injured so I took him home with me.

Nalaman ko na lamang na isa siyang summoned pet nung may isang papel na bigla na lamang lumitaw sa aking harapan nung natapos kong lagyan ng bandage at gamot yung sugat niya.

Nakasulat doon ang lahat na kailangang gawin upang maging official owner ng isang summoned pet.

As I was thinking I felt some movements na papalapit, hindi ko alam kung papunta ba sa direksyon namin o sadyang dadaan lang. But I sense they have some weapons and I sense their auras were dark.

I felt they were quickening their pace, kaya mabilis kong inilagay sa bag ang lahat ng gamit dahilan upang magising si Delia.

I give her a 'we need to go now' look, she quickly stands up and ready her kunai na nasa hita niya when she understands the assignment.

I quickly carry Delian in my back and run with Delia as quickly as we can. Pero bago pa man kami makalayo ay may sumulpot na nakaitim na lalaki sa harap namin mismo.

Ramdam ko ang pagdating ng mga kasamahan niya at pinalibutan kami.

"My, my...what do we have here?" Said by the man in front of us while smirking

But me and Delia were keeping a calm face, on guard. I pulled out a kunai secretly and looked at Delia, signaling her to wait and stay on guard.

"Mind keeping your voice low? My sibiling is sleeping." I said with a cold tone.

"Oh? My bad..." Said and stepped back a little and signaled his men to attack, but I was faster than them.

Before they could attack, me and Delia attacked them first. I moved fast, smoothly and carefully not to wake Delian up, which was still sleeping on my back.

A minute or two later and all of his men were laying on the ground, unconscious. We looked at their leader coldly, his eyes and were wide open because he was shocked.

I signaled Delia to teleport to the back of that man and put a kunai to his throat. Which she did causing the man to freeze.

"If you keep on following us, I won't hesitate to snatch your head from your body. Understand?" I threatened and looked at him coldly, he sweated and looked like he was about to piss on his pants.

Delia and I didn't wait for his response and immediately walked away.

~end of flashback~

"Oops! Sorry kuya Len...I got too excited" said as he stopped jumping and became silent but his eyes were shimmering when he looked around.

Maraming tao ang nakatayo sa kani-kanilang stalls na nanghihikayat sa mga taong namimili na bilhin ang kanilang produkto, mga taong nag-uusap at may mga bata ring naghahabulan.

We buy some books, art supplies, clothes, a gift for Seb, Jared and Mr. Savior and some weapons of course.

"Kuya are we gonna stay here for a while?" Asked by Delian as we wandered around.

"Hmm...as long as walang mangyayaring masama katulad ng kahapon, yes." I said while walking but stopped my track when I saw and sensed some people who are somewhat familiar...

—Vladimir

"Ahh~" Rhory moaned in satisfaction as he went in the water here in the hot spring.

Evander went in too, and then I joined him. We sat across from Rhory and leaned our backs as we relaxed.

'damn...I never felt relaxed in ten years after Galen left.'

"Good to see that you both are finally relaxed." said Rhory as he chuckled, I looked at Evander who was sitting beside me.

His eyes were closed, and he seemed asleep, I smiled a little seeing my twin brother sleep peacefully. I turned back my gaze and closed my eyes.

Kaena was in a different room here in the hot spring while his brother— Nero was sitting 5 meters from us.

Well, he didn't want to talk to anyone else unless it was necessary. He has never been rude to me or my twin brother; instead, he respects us as his seniors or elder brothers.

*Boom!*

My eyes snapped open when I heard a loud sound coming from inside our room. The room was filled with smoke.

I pulled out a dagger when the smoke was cleared, I clearly saw an unknown person who was wearing a dark olive green hoodied cloak.

He was facing a bloodied man who was pinned on the wall while holding a kunai that was painted with blood.

I don't know why, but my heart was beating so fast, as if it was racing with something. The person wearing a hoodied cloak was stepping closer to the man who was pinned.

"I'll fvcking ask one more time. Where are the twins?" Said by the green hoodied person with a cold tone making me shiver.

It felt so familiar, yet I couldn't pinpoint the owner of that familiar cold tone or when I had fvcking heard it. I'm too fvcking confused.

"I-in t-the f-forest *cough* behind t-this k-kingdom *cough*" said by the bloodied man while coughing blood.

I saw the green hoodied person swiftly move and stab his kunai in the man's throat, when he was finally done he turned around making my world stop.

"Otouto..."