Chapter 26

Warning⚠️: Beware of wrong grammars, typos and misspelled words, PHOTOS ARE NOT MINE, CTTRO.
____________________________

"He wanted you to teach him just like the lessons were taught in the academy."

the attention of the two couples went to the person that interrupted Jared's sentence. While Jared didn't even try to look at that person cause he already knows who it is instead he looked down and he sweat, getting nervous like he did something wrong.

'P-paano kung magalit sila?....Paano kung itakwil nila ako at ibalik sa bayan na iyon....a-ayoko. Haisst...sana hindi nalang ako nagtanong....d-dapat talaga nanahimik nalang ako' Jared thought as his eyes started to watered

"We won't Pula, it's okay to ask us if you need anything. Hindi kami magagalit at alam ko na it was your dream to study." Galen seriously said while his tone was so cold. Hindi niya nagustohan ang mga iniisip ni Jared.

But Jared was still looking down and was hoping that Seb and Delroy wouldn't be mad at him for asking too much even though he just came into their life.

"You're awake little prince, sit here and Sir Delroy will serve our breakfast and sure, why not?...but I can't promise na maituturo ko ang lahat" Seb said as he smiled that made Jared look in front where Seb was sitting with wide eyes while a tear slide through his cheeks

While Prince Galen was walking towards their direction and sat beside Jared, he laid his head on the table while his hands were limp and seemed tired.

(parang ganto oh MWHEHEHEHEHEHEH kyut ni dazai...pero pag ine imagine ko...ang kyut rin ni baby Galen.    CTTRO.)

"No, you can't do that." Delroy seriously said as he prepared the food for them to eat.

"But–" once again Seb's sentence was cut by his lover, dahilan upang siya'y magalit sa dalawang rason.

Una, ang mga sinasabi niya ay palaging pinuputol at pangalawa, ayaw siyang payagan ng kaniyang kasintahan na turuan si Jared.

"I can't let you do that because you might get hurt so I decided to enroll him in the academy so he can study there." at sa mga katagang binitawan ni Delroy ay tila nanumbalik ang saya ni Jared at nawala ang galit ni Seb

"T-talaga po?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Jared ngunit sa loob niya siya'y masayang masaya.

"Of course, I'll be going back to the kingdom tomorrow and I'll immediately process some information about you and send them directly to the academy. I'll be back here if the enrollment is finished and pick you up." Delroy explained habang siya'y naglalakad at  inilagay sa hapag ang mga pagkaing kanyang niluto

"See? We will not do what you were thinking a while ago" Galen lazily said as his head was still laid on the table.

(CTTRO.)

At tanging tango habang pinupunasan ang luha na dumaloy kanina at tagumpay na ngiti ang ginawa ni Jared.

"Sit properly Prince Galen so you can eat" Delroy said with full of respect and sat beside his lover.

(parang ganto yung arrangement...hehe binase ko talaga yan sa picture na ginamit para malinaw kung ano yung arrangement ng bahay...gets niyo? basta yun.)

          Red .    .Galen
Empty.                       .Empty
          Delroy.   .Seb

"....I can't move my body anymore and don't know why. When I woke up my body felt weak and too tired to move...I just forced myself to get here because I smell the food...but now I can't move." Galen tiredly said with a low tone but it was enough for them to hear what he was saying.

"Perhaps you have a fever?"

"No...di naman ako nakakaramdam ng init o lamig eh.."

"Maybe kulang ka lang sa tulog, eat first and then sleep"

"I couldn't sleep. I can't move. Too tired to move."

Habang patuloy sina Delroy at Galen sa pag-uusap, sina Seb at Jared naman ay patuloy na nakikinig habang nagsisimula nang kumain.

But Seb decided to insert but...

"Then I'll feed yo-" another one but this time Jared was the one who cut Seb's sentence.

"Ako na po hehe, kain kana po kuya Seb." Masayang saad ni Jared at inalalayan na makaupo at at dahan-dahan na isinandal ang likod ni Galen sa pader.

Sinimulan naman na pakainin ni Jared si Galen na kung titingnan, sila ay parang magkapatid.

Seb was so happy when he was watching the scene, because someone finally took care  of the little prince like a family.

~Time Skip. brought to you by lazy tinapay.~

Kinabukasan ay umuwi na si Delroy sa kaharian ng Shizen, while Galen is still too tired and aching to move his body or should I say he can't move his body. But thankfully, Seb and Jared were there for him.

Seb tried to heal Galen pero wala itong epekto at ganon parin ang nararamdaman ni Galen.

Jared was there on his side when he couldn't sleep, kinakantahan at tumatabi sa kaniya upang siya'y makatulog. Galen was really glad and grateful because somehow he got 3-4 hours of sleep when Jared was beside him.

But unlike when I'm in the kingdom and when I sleep beside the Queen and the Princes....I always got 6-7 hours of sleep...

After 3 days, Galen was feeling better. He could move without feeling a sting on his body. Ngunit patuloy parin sa pag-aalaga si Jared sa kaniya, sinusubaybayan siya nito sa kaniyang bawat galaw.

Katulad ngayon, Jared was trying to feed Prince Galen again and Prince Galen was completely annoyed while Seb was keeping on watching as he ate his cravings.

"Aishh! Pula stop it already, look oh I'm already fine I can feed myself." Saad ni Galen at maririnig ang iritadong tono sa kaniyang pananalita, pero tiningnan lamang siya ni Jared at isinawalang bahala ito't patuloy na sinusubuan ang prinsipe.

Pinipigilan ni Seb ang kaniyang tawa ngunit siya'y binigo ng kaniyang sarili't napahalakhak ito bigla, mga luha'y nagsilabasan dahil sa kakatawa, inis siyang tiningnan ni prinsipe Galen habang ang mukha nito'y pulang pula dahil sa inis at pagkahiya.

While Jared is still feeding the prince, he is actually worried because the prince might be mad at him because of his overprotectiveness but still doing it and contented as long as he feeds and takes care of the prince or should I say his baby brother.

Tinuring na niya itong parang tunay na nakababatang kapatid. Simula nung nalaman niya ang kondisyon ni Galen noon, ay buo na ang kaniyang desisyon o pasya na maging mapagmahal at maalaga na nakatatandang kapatid kay prinsipe Galen.