Her Friends

Once the two of them started dating, Beatrice decided to show off Tyler. She asked him to pick her up after school. He said yes, not thinking anything of it. The older boy has always been clueless where girls are concerned, and even though they had started going out, he still wasn't able to work out her reason. Not that he can be blamed for his failure to do so though, for very few could have seen why she wanted him to be there.

"There is someone I want you two to meet," she told her friends on the swim team, Jessica and Stephanie.

Stephanie smirked. "Did you finally heed my advice and get yourself a boy toy?"

Beatrice shook her head emphatically. She said "No, not a boy toy. Not a human dildo like the guys in your harem, Steph. A boyfriend. Someone I really like and am serious about."

Her words made Jessica squeal in delight.

"Who is he? Is he Mark? Or Fritz. Oh, or maybe Tom?"

Beatrice told her and Stephanie "Not from our school. He is my brother's best friend."

"Oooh," said Stephanie and Jessica at the same time, excited.

"So an older boy, eh?" teases Stephanie. "I do like fucking older boys myself. There is something deeply satisfying about turning an older guy into your fuckdoll."

"He is not a fuckdoll!"

The trio headed towards their class and Beatrice told her friends more about Tyler.

"He is picking me up after school today. I'll introduce you two to him then." Both of her friends looked really excited after hearing this.

As they sat in their classes that day, Beatrice smiled to herself. She thought of her cute Tyler and how she'd soon get to show him off. Her friends have always ribbed her about how she, easily the sexiest girl in school, never dated. Well now she has an older boy of her own.

One of the boys in her class, Sam, sat down next to her in Physics.

"Hey, B," he said.

"Hi, Sam."

"I was just wondering if you'd get coffee with me some time?"

Beatrice told him "Thanks, but no thanks. I'm already seeing someone."

"Oh." He looked so dejected Beatrice felt sorry for him but before she could say anything else, he turned.

"Wait!" Stephanie said. He paused and turned back around to face her. "Beatrice is serious about her guy but I'm sleeping around right now. You could fuck me if you want. My place, 6:00 PM?"

Sam immediately brightened up. "Sure! Great!" he said. Stephanie wrote down her address for him.

"Bring a friend too. I need at least two different cocks each day to be satisfied," she told him lasciviously. Jessica snorted. Everyone knew that Stephanie was the sluttiest girl in school, having already banged 23 guys.

Once Sam was gone, Beatrice said "I thought you were screwing Tomas tonight."

"Already had sex with him in the changing room before you or Jessica got here." Stephanie then spread her legs, showing that she wasn't wearing any underwear under her skirt. Hot cum was leaking out of her slit.

"Ewww. You fuck guys in school now?" Jessica remarked in disgust. Stephanie simply shrugged.

"What can I say? I'm a horny woman."

They spent the rest of the day going to classes and chatting during them, talking about what to do after school. Beatrice was very excited, wanting to introduce her Tyler to Jessica and Stephanie as soon as she could.

Once the last class of the day was over, she led them outside. He was there. She had given him instructions to the school and told him where to wait, and he was waiting like she wanted. She beamed.

Beatrice led her two closest friends over to him, telling the boy "Honey, these are my friends Stephanie and Jessica."

The girls gave him a little wave. He smiled and waved back shyly.

"You look more fuckable than I thought, given how B described you," Stephanie mused. Beatrice glared at her.

Tyler was stumped.

"Oh, um, I don't know what to say," he replied. Beatrice kissed him on his cheek and asked him how his day went.

He told her "It was great. But much better after seeing you." Beatrice raised her eyebrows.

"My, you've grown more confident," she observed.

The boy grinned.

All four of them went to have dinner together. Tyler ordered a cheaper dish than the others, having less money than they do. None of the girls seemed to notice though. They were busy chatting about their sex lives.

Tyler was flustered when Stephanie started talking about how much she loved anal.

"If you two break up, call me. I'd love to feel your hard dick in my thick ass," she said.

Beatrice told her "If you aren't my friend I would punch you for that."

Stephanie stuck out her tongue and Jessica recoiled.

"Is that cum?"

"Oh, yeah. I did just suck off Jeff."

"What? When?" asked Beatrice.

Stephanie replied "When I went to the toilet during our final period. I texted him and told him to meet me at the girls' bathroom so I could suck him off. You really should try his dick, Jessica. It is massive."

"Ignore her," Beatrice whispered in Tyler's ear. "She is a complete whore. Fucked almost every guy in school."

At the end of the meal, they parted.

Tyler went home with Beatrice where he met her parents and brother. They were waiting for her.

Mason smiled at Tyler but his and Beatrice's parents didn't look so thrilled. Her dad in particular frowned at him but didn't say anything.

Tyler greeted them politely. They were polite in return but made it clear that he wasn't welcome there.

"You should get going. It's probably going to rain soon."

"Okay. I'll leave now. Goodnight!"

He quickly left, but not before Beatrice could give him a kiss, flustering the boy.

As he laid on his bed that night, he found himself worried. Something about the way Beatrice's parents looked at him made him fear that things are about to get difficult.

Author's Note : So what did you think of Beatrice's friends?