Chapter 11-20 : Amnesia after being **** (11)

The answer he got was not satisfactory.

The brain is the most difficult place to conquer medically, not to mention, what Xie Mu loses is something invisible and inaccessible like memory.

The doctor dutifully told the young man in front of him that he was obviously crying on his face, hesitated, or said, "If you really want to restore your memory, go to a place you used to go and see, maybe it will stimulate To memory. "

Places I used to visit ...

The young man thought of Bo Qin's company for a moment, didn't he just work there?

***

Bo Qin was in a meeting, and the phone on the side suddenly vibrated. He stopped his voice and looked up at the caller's name. His thin lips rose slightly and a sneer appeared.

"That's it for today. The meeting will end."

The rights of men in this company are unquestionable, just one sentence. Although the meeting was only halfway, the people sitting in the positions still stood up and left the meeting room one after another.

In the huge conference room, only Bo Qin was sitting on the main seat.

He looked at the shaking phone, opened it, and put it in his ear.

"What? My good brother, can't stand it?"

"What are you going to do before you stop!" Tan Tao's irritable voice came out, and Bo Qin laughed for a while.

"Do n't continue to hold your fake face?" He taunted, straight into the subject, "You know what I want."

"My little wood, he is completely immersed in your lies now."

Tan Tao's voice suddenly gloomed. "Impossible, don't even think about it."

"Then don't have to talk about it."

"I have to remind you of one thing. I heard that the old man in your family came to the house with a lawyer. You said, what did he change on the will?"

"Thin! Chin!"

The voice over there sounded almost anxious to bite him a piece of meat.

The handsome man raised his eyebrows slightly, and still had the fun in his eyes, as if the threat was not his former friend, but just a stranger.

"You don't give him to me now, I can still take people over, Taozi, brother for so many years, you know mine."

"I always want to fall into my hands."

"... Why don't you do it now."

Bo Qin's eyes were full of fun just now, and he lowered his face, listening to the man over there talking in a husky voice.

"You do not dare."

"The person he likes now is me. If you do something to me, he will hate you ..."

Bo Qin didn't speak, but the people there were more and more affirming his own guess. The various crashes during this time had almost crushed him, which made his voice sound even more crazy, as if a gambler, Bo Qin, do you like him, don't you? "

"You like this Xie Mu that you abandoned, but it's too late. The person he loves now is me, it's me Tan Tao!"

"You can make me bankrupt and get me removed from the Tan family, but Xie Mu will always be mine ..."

"But I really have to thank you. If you didn't leave Xie Mu, who didn't remember anything after the memory loss, at the hospital, I wouldn't get the trust of his whole body. Do you know how soft his body is? Know How cute is he lying under me to let me? As long as I say a word, he is willing to die for me!