"That's right, she also holds emotion, and she barely shows it to anyone. Knowing that her father was sealed, of course, it's going to take a big toll on her emotions," Momo said as her expression was filled with worry. Worried for Gojo's well-being after the incident in Shibuya.

"She'll be fine, you guys are just a bunch of babies," Katsuki suddenly spoke out of blue.

"That's a bit mean, Kacchan. Everyone's worried about her--" Izuku said but was immediately cut off by Katsuki.

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR A DAMN THING, TWERP! Instead of groveling around feeling guilty about what happened, you guys need to act tough so that hag wouldn't feel bad for making you guys feel that way. Do better, dumbasses." Katsuki angrily said as rolled his eyes at how stupid his classmates were acting.

Everyone was about to disagree when Shoto suddenly spoke, "Bakugo's right, everyone. I know (Y/n) more than all of you combined. You'll make her feel more bad if you show this type of concern towards her." He said, first time agreeing with Katsuki had said to everyone.

"That explains why you were so cold to her instead of showing concern," Minata pointed out.

Shoto flinched a little and froze in his seat.

Momo rolled her eyes, "That's uncalled for, Mineta-kun." She stated and slightly glared at the grape head.

Mineta muttered a sorry.

There was a long silent inside the classroom until the door was opened, they were hoping to see (Y/n) but it was only their adviser that entered the class. Aizawa was almost recovering from his wound from his last battle. He hold his clip board that holds the class record as he stood in front of them. He looked over the empty seat of Gojo which stuck out as a sore thumb.

"Gojo (Y/n) will not be joining us today," He said. It wasn't a question, but a statement.

(Y/n) was indeed absent, and none of them bothered to ask because they all knew the reason behind it.

.

.

Meanwhile

.

.

"KAHAHAHAHAHA!" You hysterically laughed as you tried to poke the eyes from your dad's prison realm. It's blue eyes started tearing up.

"Oi, stop messing with your dad's prison realm." Principal Yaga said as his eyebrows furrowed towards you.

"Aye, check this out," You said as you muffled a laugh. You grabbed your dad's prison box as you spin the edge of the corner with your index finger, spinning it as if it was a basketball. You stopped at what your doing as you and Yaga watched the eyes spin after you had done so.