"I-I forgot something."

"And you decided to just sneak in?"

"I didn't know that it was unlocked..."

"Did you get what you need, darling?"

"N-not yet,"

"Then go on, love,"

I sensed his smirk hidden behind the mask. His gaze drilled into me as I walked to the staff room. I quickly opened my locker, grabbed my wallet, and closed it. I looked around, but I couldn't see Will anywhere. A voice spoke from beside me.

"Looking for me, love?"

His sudden voice startled me. Turning, I saw him casually leaning against a wall, a smirk playing on his face. "Why... are you here?" I hesitantly asked, to which he replied, "Why? Want to help me, love?" His smirk persisted, and I froze, a chilling realization dawning upon me. What did he mean by- no...

"N-no, I am NOT going to help with- no, just no"

"I mean aren't you already helping me, darling?"

I stiffened as he said that. I realized I was truly entangled in his schemes...

"I am NOT going-"

Will straightened from his leaning position and moved toward me, prompting me to take a step back. As I did, I soon realized my retreat had come to an abrupt halt, my back pressed firmly against the wall.

"Want me to tell the police that YOU killed your ex... in fact, I'll say that  you killed YOUR ex... and MINE."

I stood there motionless as he looked at me with a wide devilish grin. He chuckled, Will then took another step forward. He leans in, "I'll even tell them where the bodies and weapons are..." He whispered, his tone was low and sinister, sending chills down my back.

"Gonna help me, love?"

"Yes, Will..."

I said with fear in my voice. He chuckled before whispering into my ear.

"Good girl~"

---A years later---

*RING*

*RING*

*RI-*

I swiftly reached for my phone, silencing the blaring alarm. I just laid there. After that night of assisting Will, I found myself continually helping him. I know that it might seem foolish, but love blinded my judgment. But when he asked me to be his girlfriend, I couldn't resist and said yes.

I swung my legs lazily to the side of my bed, eventually standing up and making my way to the bathroom. After tending to my needs, I returned to my room, opting for a comfortable shirt and shorts. Upon entering the kitchen, I found Lynette and Vanessa busy cooking.

"Hey, what are you two up to?" I asked, leaning on the window latch that overlooked the kitchen.

"We're making waffles and bacon," Vanessa replied. We chatted for a little while, and once the cooking was done, we carried the food to the dining table and sat down to eat. Conversation flowed easily as we enjoyed our meal.

"Alright, I need to get to work now,"

I got up, they nodded and I put my dishes into the sink. I went to my room and grabbed my things. I waved to the two and went out.

On the way to Freddy's, I hoped to avoid getting involved in any of Will's devilish deeds. As the thought crossed my mind, I realized that he hadn't committed any acts for a month or two. Shaking my head, I didn't want to jinx it. I parked my car, ensuring it was locked before heading inside.

<A while later...>

I was cleaning the tables when a toned arm grabbed my shoulder. Causing me to jump a little, I turn my head to see Will smirking. "Hey, love," He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Hey, honeybun."

"Later when I text you, go to where I say to meet, immediately. Understand, love?" He whispered into my ear, his voice low and firm.

"Yes, Will."

He pressed a tender kiss against my forehead, lingering for a moment before releasing his grip on my arm as he made his way back to his office. I stiffened, his actions left me puzzled and a bit uneasy. I quickly moved to rinse the cloth, my mind swirling with unanswered questions.

What was the meaning behind that...