Chapter - 19

Anshika POV

It's been two weeks since that incident happened and after that I didn't talk to anyone about that as Nike told me that he already take care of it.

In first week when I was in hospital my chhote papa, chhoti maa, biji, Tahir, Ashish, Advika Di everyone come to meet me but my brother he was also outside there but didn't come to meet me inside. I know he was guilty for what his wife said to me and to be honest I am also guilty for saying so many haras words to hmi.

Like he is my brother, the only person who I have as my family. He sacrifice alot for me so I should talk to him like this. He even told me not to go Italy as I'm still not okay but  I told him that I'm okay and will go there as it's about the company that my brother work hard for it.

So basically I'm leaving for Italy tomorrow with my Assistant Mayra Malik. I just hope that everything will be okay there. I don't want more drama in my life as it's already overloading.

In evening almost in 4:00 pm we take our private jet to tarvell from LA TO ROME which talk 11 hours so by 5:30 in the next morning I am in my hotel here.

At 01:30pm I have meeting with CEO of SAS.CO for that I'm on my to there company but one thing I am very dmm excited to see his reaction.

Yes I know, it's him the CEO of SAS.CO is non other then THE ALEX SMITH, my ex boyfriend. Well we never break up. It's just he leave me alone after taking advantage, so now it's my turn.

Alex POV

Coming inside my the meeting room only to see her........ My Rose

It's been 7 years I last saw her. She is now all grown up woman. The cute girl I fall for in first sight is now transformed into this beautiful young mature woman.....my women

Not able to control myself I hurriedly walk toward her to take her in my arms, to feel her but she step back... I looked at her in confusion only to see her serious and professional face.

"Rose" I said which come out as a whisper but I'm dmm sure she hear it.

"Rose I miss-" I again try to near her but she cut me off by saying

"Anshika Singh, Anshika Singh Rajvanshi. Karav Singh Rajvanshi's sister. Your new project partner and team leader of group from SR's INDUSTRIES. Also the MD of my company.

'Rajvanshi' this tittle catch my attention. All the event happened 7 years ago come in front of my eyes.

"Rose yo-ou-"

"Mr Smith I appreciate if we behave as professionals"

I just nod my head mentioning her to take seat and start the meeting.

Throughout the meeting my whole focus was on her like I'm seeing a totally new version of her..... No smile, no cheerfulness, no fun just seriousness. Nothing like my Rose.... Did I broke her that much that she forget herself???

After meeting

"I have already prepared all the arrangements in one of the best hotel in Rome for you guys to stay. " I said

"I'm not staying there" She replied on which I raise my eyebrow questioning her 'what she mean?'

"What I mean to say is I'm going to stay at your place"

"What!!!??"

"Well you know I'm very well aware about the enemity between both of us. And not to forget my own personal experience, so I'm not going to any risk with mine and my assistant life while living in any hotel. So we are going to live at your house."

"You can live there but you know that I will never hurt you" Vibsaid feeling hurt

"Well I don't think so" She tount

As I was about to say something but cut off by sudden opening of door of my office

"Alex, look I am here to meet you"

Jesus the hell, why she is here and why the heck she comes when Anshika is here.
Jesus she will get all this in wrong way thinking something else.

"Who are you??? " Alessa asked her making me come out of my thoughts.

"What are you doing here Alessa" I asked her

"Well you know your mom send me here so thay we will go together for shopping date and then have some romantic dinner together" She said with her so-called creepy smile

"BTW you didn't tell me who are you?"

"Send me your address, I will be there by the evening" Rose said before turning around to leave when I hurriedly said

"I don't have your number "

She said nothing but just pass me her visiting card.

"Hey you, who the hell are you and how dare you to ignore me.... ME!!! Do you know who I am???" Alessa said angrily

"Well, I don't want to know who you are and I'm not even interested introducing myself to some weird stranger" Rose said with her plan voice making Alessa embraced but still she said

"You Bitch, I am Alessa Motana, the only daughter of Liam Motana and Nia Motana. Second most richest businessman of Italy. And not to forgot soon going to be Mrs Smith."

She said with arrogant the last line makes my blood boil as I was about to shout at her for talking my Rose like this and yes for thinking she can be Mrs Smith ever in her life. Like for serious, that place is only reserved for my Rose. No one can ever get that but was cut off by my girl who replied with her cold voice

"I'm not a bitch but you can count me as bad bitch. I think that's my best introduction and as for my name it's Anshika, Anshika Singh Rajvanshi, the only sister of Karav Singh Rajvanshi, world most richest businessman and when I say world most richest that's means number one in whole world.....but I myself is known as HIDE KNIGHT in business world as I don't need someone tittle to introduce myself to get attention from anyone who was not even 0.0000001% interested knowing you "

To be continue.......