Chapter - 2

Alex Pov

Life is nothing but full of difficulties for me......leaving my country, saving myself from that know danger......getting experience of life....... coming to the other country where everything is all new.........new language, new culture,  new people with their own different personalities.....

Getting up from my bed start getting ready for the college......here leaving in India with totally different education system than Italy giving me & my friends hard time.
I'm sharing a apartment with my friends Drake and Ryan in capital city of India, New Delhi........

Getting ready moving towards kitchen to prepare breakfast for us.....I meet Drake who is already there preparing out breakfast......

One thing about Drake personality is he is not someone who show his emotions to anyone but always care for his love ones secretly......he is man of few words but his words were very meaningful like" Tristan Caine " of  " The Predator ".......

While Ryan on the other side is very fun loving boy.....most talking one in our group.... talking nonsense, cracking jokes, making fun, being cheerful......inshort he is nothing but a copy of " Josh Chen " of " Twisted series " . But no-one wants to go on his bad side because he can be as dangerous as "Dante Russo" of "King of wrath "

After breakfast we all leave for college in our car.....

It's been a 2 week, we are in this xyx college
..........but it's likes boys here like having us here because all their girls focus & attention was on us (smirking ) like they think that with their cake face and fake personalities they gonna have us.

In class

Setting in my class, keeping my head down having all my whole concentration on my book while professor started his lesson.....but suddenly it stopped when someone come...... but like I said I have no interest to see in any cake face girl.....so I didn't even left my head to see her........who is she??
After scolding her for coming late he told her to take her sit & then starte continuing his lesson........

After class

Going toward college cafeteria with mg friends when suddenly Ryan said

Author Pov

" Guys did you saw that late-commer girl in class, she was so cute bro......" Ryan said

Ignoring him & his nonsense......they just continue walking

" Really man she was so cute & adorable like a cute baby "......he again said but get no reply

While going Alex bumped into some girl but Ignoring her without even saying a small sorry he continue walking.......but got stop by hearing a voice calling from behind........

Anshika Pov

I'm shock to see the person infront of me when he turn around. He---he---......what is he????

Uski aakhe itni deep pure chocolate brown jaisi or itni aakhe hai ki mann karta hai bas isse hi dekhti rahu .........

He looks so perfect with his perfectly built up body of height near about 6 feet looking nothing but a GREEK GOD.  who is he?????is he any  super model or a Hollywood actor????

Dmmm how can be someone be his fine like he is, just looking at his face which have the most beautiful pair of eye & coming to his lips, its naturally pink colour are seducing me towards him.......his board shoulder that are giving compliment to his look & all this making me weak towards him........

Alex Pov

Turning around looking at her.....just to instantly pause at my place looking infront of me........