Epilogue

( It has been three weeks since the final battle to restore the valley of peace, to the way it once was. Since then, everything has been returning to normal. Currently,   Tyler, Po, Taina, Sierra, Tigress, and  Shara. Where standing on top of the mountain hill where the peach tree resides )

" So, this is it hu. The fight is won and peace has returned to the valley.  ( Smiles and then wraps his arm around Tigress). You guys did it. You helped restore the valley to its proper order. Even when I myself couldn't.  ( Smiles at Tyler, Shar, and Taina). You three most of all. You did an awesome job in keeping your mother safe. As well as staying together. You all did what I couldn't." Said  Po as Tigress kissed him on the cheek. "  It's ok Po, I know that given enough time. You would have still found a way to save everyone. Don't think I didn't hear about you protecting a village from constant attack. You never gave up on those people and did what you could to save them." Said  Tigress. But we would have lost  Viper, Crane, Mantis, and the others. I'd be unable to save the people that we care about." Said Po.

" Actually dad, we would have only lost  Monkey, Mantis, and Grandpa Shifu. I talked to Ming when she came by to make that allice treaty with us. She said that he had no intention of ever getting rid of  Viper and Crane.  Said that while she may have tortured them. She never meant to do anything that would kill them. Viper and  Crane confirmed this when they said that she would always have someone restore their energy if she ever believed that they were in danger." Said  Tyler as he leaned up against the peach tree  with  Shara her back up against him." You mean there was a chance that she would have let them go?" Asked Taina. " Yeah, All she really wanted to know was about me, the white one as they called me.  Viper and  Ming commented about how  Ming had been having visions of a white tiger that would be the one to help restore the peace in the valley.  When she overheard Viper talk to Crane about me. She immediately tried to get the answers out of them regarding me. Godmother Viper wouldn't tell her anything?" Said  Tyler as Crane and Viper walked over to them. 

" That, and I didn't trust her word that she didn't want to hurt you. But there is one thing." Said  Viper. " Yeah, what's that?" Asked Taina. " Ming would like for  Tyler and  Shara, to become the rulers of her kingdom. Apparently, she and her people are so religious about the fabled white tiger, that the fact that they saw a blue tiger fighting alongside him. inspired them to build a statue of Tyler and Shara." Said Crane. " Well, that's interesting.  ( Looks at  Shara). By the way  Shara. How come you find want to return to your world with Sierra? " I'm sure that the rest of  Team Prime would be glad to see you back." Said Tyler. " ( Shakes her head). No,  I stopped by the base while you introduced your family to June.  The team has gotten two new members ever since we left. My sister Chromia and  Optimus's sparkmate Elita-one.  So they're doing fine without me. Besides, my place is here. With you, and my new family." Said  Shar with a smile as she kissed  Tyler on the cheek. "And we're glad to have you as a member of our family Shara." Said Tigree as everyone watched the sunset.

🎉 Prodigy of the Tiger and the Panda: Wrath of the White Tiger hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉