A Ruind Home

(  It has been a couple of days since Tyler and Arcee arrived in his home dimension. Alongside his mother Tigress, his sister Taina, and his fellow classmate Sierra. Who is originally from the same dimension as his mother and sister. Since then,  the group has been traveling across the Valley of Peace. Staying quiet and staying as possible. In order to avoid drawing attention to themselves.  Along the way, they traveled to the valley Jade  Palace. There they found it destroyed and in ruins. This caused Tigrees and Taina to roar and then cry in sadness at the loss of their home. Tyler, not knowing what to do. Could only try and support his mother and sister as best he could.  After their grieving was finished. The group set out to look around and see if they could find anything of use to them)

( Tigress)

( Taina and Tyler)

( Taina and Tyler)

( Arcee: Going by Shara while in the world of her partner and his family)

( Sierra)

" Those three will pay for what they have done to our home

" Those three will pay for what they have done to our home. But first, we need to find out what happened to the rest of the five." Said  Tigress as she, Taina, Tyler, Shara and Sierra, left the destroyed Jade palace.  " So, any ideas as to where we should start looking?" Asked Sierra." I Think our first priority should be to help Tyler work on his martial arts skills.  Jade knows that he'll need them if we wnat to save your friends." Said Shara. " True, but that is something that we can do as we look for the others. (  Walks through the villige until she spots a carrige that can seat five). Alright everyone, get in the carrage. It'll br faster then us walking." Said Tigress. " ( Walks toward the carage only to then stop and then stop after semelling something familar). Hu, whats that smell? ( Walks over to where the smell is coming from only to find what seems to be  coming fromm the shedded skin of a snake. Before picking the peice of skin up). why does thi smell seem,  familar to me?" Asked Tyler as  Tigress and  Taina walked over to him. "  ( Looks at the piece of shedded skin  and then takes a wiff of it. Before realizing who it belongs to). This belongs, to your godmother Viper. but why is it here?" Said Tigress. 

" ( Looks around and then spotts a feather on the ground next to anpther piece of shedded skin). Theres a another piece over there and with it is. Thats one of  Cranes Feathers. They must have escaped." Said  Taina. " But how,  the last time we saw them. They were making a final stand agianst Tai, Shen and Kai." Said Tigress. " ( Feels a strenge sensation  coursing throught his body and then watches as the vision in hos eyes start to change). Hu, this is knew. ( Watches as what seem to be astral forms of  Crna and Viper   quickly fleeing the village  thans to a well placed chi blast from Po that stuns  Kai, and Tai Lung. Before watching  Po quickly escape as well and go in a different direction from Viper and Crane). Well, thats very imformative. Didn't think something like that would happen." Said  Tyler as he  slowy began to walk away from the group. In order to follow the astrol versions of  Viper and Crane. " ( Notices Tyler walking away from the group and then runs over to him). Hold up Tye,  where are you headed off to?" Asked Shara as Tigress, Taina and  Sierra walked over to them.

" I don't know how, but i can see the astral fomrs of  God mother Viper and that Crane guy that your talking about. ( Points in the direction of where Crane and Viper went). They went that way thanks to dad hitting the three that attacked me. With some kind of yellow energy sphere. ( Points in the direction that po wnet in).  Before he himself, ranoff in that direction." Said Tyler. " You can see their Chi, you can see their Chi Residue." Said Tigress. "  thats something that only dad can do. But he needs to close his eyes in order to do it.  You doing it with your eyes means that you chi  must be extreamly poweful, little brother. I'm gonna go get the carrage. We'll follow the trail that Viper and Crane are leaving.  Little bro, you, your friend  and  me will be sitting in the carrage. While mom drives it. This will give us some time  work onyour movement speed with your hands. ( Looks at Sierra). You don't mind sitting in the  front with my mom, do you?" Asked Taina. " No, actually its still ashock to me that one of my classmates is the child of the dragon warrior and a member of the Furious Five.  This is a major honor in my opinion." Said  sierra as she sat in the front seat of the carrage next to Tigress. While Tyler, Shara and  Taina sat inside the carrage. "  Alright everyone, where we go." Said  Tigres, as she signaled the hosrse to start moving.