Clouds

ANNTONIA'S POV

Now that I'm here in the plane, I'm ready to go home. Nothing feels like home, like home itself.

As Lea was sleeping, I kept thinking if I should tell Michelle or not.

She won't hanap for me naman right?

Sino ba siya for me to update?

Thoughts like those entered my mind while I was scrolling through my phone.

" one hour and twenty eight minutes until arrival. " The pilot uttered.

Still a long way to go, but in just a blink of an eye I'm in my mom's house na.

I dozed off as I was so tired.

.....

" Anntonia " Michelle expressed.

" Please, bumalik ka. " She added.

" Anong bumalik? " I replied.

" Come on, I know asan ka. Please, anong ginawa ko for you to fly back? "  She said through the phone.

" Anntonia, please.. " She added.

" Michelle, sinaktan mo ako and you think it was easy to overcome the pain, until now, masakit parin. " I replied.

" I realized a lot, when I heard you left. Please, one chance? " She said.

" I told you we were over, because I was scared to fall for you, or I was scared to continue my feelings for you, either way, I love you, Anntonia. " She replied.

" So please come back. " She added.

" Ang sakit parin, Michelle, e. " I replied.

" It's not easy to move on. " I added.

" Hindi mo nga kinaya, ako pa? " I added.

" Then don't move on. Nandito nanaman ako diba? " She said.

" Please..? " She replied.

" Just for onc- " She added  but couldn't continue, making me worried.

I heard from the line Rhian's voice as she yelled " Michelle! Oh my gosh, are you okay?! " Rhian expressed as she took the phone from Michelle's hand.

" Anntonia? " Rhian said.

" I'm sorry, I have to hung up. Si  Michelle, she had a heart attack. " She added.

What the fuck?!

I stared at the wall as I was brought back to reality.

" What the fuck!? " I yelled, leading Lea to wake up and the people in the plane to look at me.

Tangina. What kind of dream was that?

" Hoy, anong nangyari? Bat ka sumisigaw? " She replied.

" Tangina, I had a dream that Michelle was having a heart attack. " I replied leading Lea's expression to darken.

" tangina? " She replied back.

" Update mo yun, baka anong nangyare " She said.

" No. " I replied.

" It's better to stay silent. Dream lang naman yun. " I added leading her to just nod.

" But do you think it's possible? " I questioned.

" Anntonia, nothing is impossible. " She replied which made me overthink.

" But, don't overthink, Michelle is healthy " She added.