Should have.

ANNTONIA'S POV

I closed my eyes like I was ready to embrace what I knew was coming. I just stayed in my car's driver seat, looking like a crazy bitch as I was just closing my eyes waiting for the truck to hit me. Cars honked as I reminisce the moments of me and Michelle before I let it go.

Before I go.

Reminiscing all those memories that was worth nothing for her was something I want to let go.

She was also right when she told me having an open relationship is toxic.

If we are given another chance, I would, Open a new relationship.

But how? How can I do that when it is all over now.

She was the last thought in my head as the world looked like it slowed, and the truck was already near me.

Please, just hit the memories of me and Michelle so I can move on. Just hit the pain. Hit the fucking pain she left me.

Many thoughts wondered in my mind, not knowing what to think. The truck? Michelle? My job? My family? The people I love?

All those thoughts, it stopped. My world stopped. My heart that kept beating fast stopped.

It stopped like how the truck did.

My world stopped as I knew that it wasn't my last time in this universe. I wanted the thought of disappearing but I know I was not ready for that.

Why would I give up just because of a
one single obstacle?

The driver of the big truck stepped out, as I was there in my car having my own world.

The driver knocked on my window as I opened it as a response.

" Ma'am, drum ka po ba? " The driver said.

Drum?

" ay lasing ka po ba? " He added.

" Marami papo kaming i dedeliver sa client namin. May party po ma'am and di kami dapat ma late. " The driver said in a rush.

"  muntik kana pong na bang- hit namin. Pwede po bang move on na po kayo? " He said.

Move on. Move on. Move on.

The driver noticed my silence so he talked again.

" ay move o- hindi! Ano pala ma'am go dyan. " He added pointing the path infront of me.

" ay basta po ma'am, mag drive ka. Bye po, thank you po. Please mag drive kana po. Kawawa ako oh. " He added making me chuckle.

After he said that I nodded with a smile leading him to compliment me.

" Ang ganda mo po Ma'am, mas maganda kapo kapag mag maneho kana po at matutong di huminto sa gitna nang daan. " He said with a sarcastic smile.

Please kuya ang gulo na ng utak ko, don't dagdag pa.

After that, I drove off.

MICHELLE'S POV

After Anntonia leaving me alone, Rhian greeted me as she asked what happened. And I explained, I always have to. All the time ako naman talaga yung aadjust e.

After explaining to Rhian what happened, her shocking face was her only reply.

Well I thought it was.

" What?! " She exclaimed.

" But, DeeDee? " She calls.

" Hmm? " I replied.