Chapter six~

Hi. I shall now bore you to death with a lot of words before I actually begin the chapter.
Since I took so long to update, have a random picture that was randomly selected.
Okay, chapter time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Reader's POV~

After sending my text to Miku, I set my phone down and got ready to go to the movie theater.

~Len's POV~

No longer being a kitten, I opened the door and walked out. I saw (y/n) leave her room and decided to look around. I entered her room and closed the door behind me quietly. I observed her room in silence. The room was big, but the room she told me I would be staying in was a little bigger. I walked around the room for a moment and spotted something on her desk. I picked it up and examined it. I pressed a button and a picture of (y/n) with some other people came up on the screen. I slid my finger across the screen and found multiple boxes with different pictures and wording. A different picture was in the background. I clicked a box and found pictures. I went through them, at least until she came in.

~Reader's POV~

After taking a shower, I walked back to my room to get some clothing for tonight. I entered my room.

And there was Len.

With my phone.

When I opened the door, he looked over at me. We stared at each other for a few minutes.

Then I realized I was only wearing a towel.

My face quickly became red. I walked over to him, took my phone from his hands, then literally threw him out of my room. I slammed the door shut and sighed. I got dressed in (f/c) shirt and put some jeans/shorts on. I ran my brush through my hair then looked at myself in the mirror. Meh, I looked good enough. It wasn't like I needed to look my best. After all, it was just a movie with my friends. I picked my phone up to check the time. It was only 6:42, and I had nothing to do (that rhymed..). I thought for a moment and then decided..

I SHALL WATCH ANIME!!!

I jumped onto my bed with my laptop and quickly found an anime I had yet to watch.

~time skip brought to you by a lazy author~

I closed my laptop and set it on my desk. It was 7:48. They would be here soon. I decided to check on Len. I felt bad about throwing him out earlier. I hope I didn't hurt him.

I walked out of my room with my phone and walked to the room that now belonged to Len. I knocked and then pushed the door open.

It may or may not have been a good idea, depending on if you like seeing a naked guy in front of you or not.

Due to having an intense nosebleed, I had to change clothes and clean the floor. I didn't mind though, I finished quick enough.

After finishing, I walked downstairs to talk to a now clothed Len. "I was going to ask you if you wanted to come to a movie with me and my friends?" He slightly tilted his head and put his finger to his chin in thought, then nodded. "Alright. They should be here in a few minutes, so-" the doorbell rang. "Oh, I guess they are already here." I walked to the door and opened it, only to be glomped by a group of three girls. "(Y/n)! I missed you so much! We haven't seen each other for so long!" "We went to the mall a few weeks ago.." "But it felt like forever!" "Okay. Can you guys get off me? I'm being crushed to death.." Rin, Miku, and Gumi got off me and helped me up. Gumi walked in and got carrots from my fridge. "Since we are here early, we can stay a little before we go!" Miku said as she closed the door and walked into my living room. Once she entered, we heard a shriek.

"Miku! What's wrong!?" "So.. Kawaii!!!!" Miku glomped Len and started nuzzling him. Gumi ate her.. well, my carrots..while Rin just took pictures of Len.

"So (y/n).. Why do you have a boy in your house?" Rin asked with a devilish smirk. "It isn't anything bad! He was a kitten when I found him and then he turned into a boy and I couldn't really do anything I mean it isn't like I would just throw him out he has nowhere to go that would be cruel and-" "(Y/n), chill." Gumi said as I took deep breaths. "Alright, I'm fine now."

~Len's POV~

Who are these people? Now that I think about it, I saw (y/n) with them in a picture.. They must be her friends. I was going to try to say hi to them when they walked in, but the one with teal hair had tackled me and wouldn't let go. Then I got lost after that. I had absolutely no idea what was going on. I turned into a kitten to escape the girl and jumped at (y/n), who caught me in her arms. "Aww.. No fair!" The girl who had tackled me said. (Y/n) giggled. "Come on, we need to get going. We don't want to keep Kaito waiting too long and we don't want to be late." She said and everyone walked out the door. She locked the door and got into a vehicle. Just who were these other people? They all looked strange and they were so loud and annoying.. Hopefully I wouldn't have to be around them too long.
.
.
.
Wait, how did I end up here anyways? Why was I brought along?

~skip to movie due to long boring car drive and thank lord doitsu Kaito didn't crash~

(still Len's POV)

The vehicle finally stopped and everyone got out. (Y/n) set me down and I turned back into a human ish form. I don't really know what it is called but who cares. We walked inside and the tall guy with blue hair and a scarf bought stuff for everybody. He got stuff called 'candy' and 'popcorn'. I wonder if it tasted good?

~Reader's POV~

I thanked Kaito and took the bucket of popcorn he handed me. Len stared at me. It was actually making me kind of uncomfortable.. Then he took my popcorn.
.
.
.
WHY MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUEL!!!!
The way he glared at me after he took it, I could tell I wasn't getting it back. I pouted. "You can have some of my popcorn, (y/n)!" Miku said happily. "Are you sure you won't mind?" "Of course I won't! You're my friend, after all!" I smiled. "Thanks Miku! Alright, let's go!" The others agreed and we walked into the theater after giving our tickets to a person. We sat in the center of the middle row. We were just in time, the movie started as soon as we silenced our phones (being quiet and courteous to others is very important). The movie we were watching was...

(Not mentioned for reasons).

HALLO! I made a chapter. So yeah. I shall now give the amount of words because I feel like it. At the word in bold, it is 1241 words.
Ok, hope you liked it. Sorry if it wasn't good, I publish most of my chapters after 1 in the morning.
I need a life. I watch anime day and night and the only other things I do are watch movies, read and write on wattpad, and listen to music.
If you read all this unimportant stuff, then I like you. We should be friends :3
OKAY! Byeee! ~wolfie