Chapter one

~Reader's POV~

Glancing out the window, you sighed as your (e/c) orbs took in the scene before you. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair swayed gently as you turned your attention back to the teacher, who was explaining something. 'I guess I will have to ask later.' You thought with a slight shrug. A few minutes later, the bell rang, releasing you from the classroom. You gathered your things into your bag, picked it up, then left the school. On your way back to your house, you stopped by a small pastry shop. You bought a few treats then left. Once you were outside, you heard a loud noise from a nearby alleyway. You slowly made your way over, curious as to what the sound was. You turned your head towards where the source came from and spotted a small kitten near a knocked over garbage can. "What are you doing out here all alone?" You wondered aloud as you looked around to see only you and the kitten were there. You thought for a moment and decided to take the kitten with you. You kneeled down and stretched your hand towards the kitten. The kitten sniffed your hand then nuzzled you. You giggled and picked the kitten up, then continued on your way to your house.

What did you think? Hope you guys liked it! If you have suggestions or anything, I would be glad to listen!
I love ya all! ~wolfie