Chapter two

~Reader's POV~

After arriving at my house, I set my bag on the floor, put the kitten on the couch, then sat down beside it eating a pastry I had purchased earlier. I clicked the television on and found a movie to watch. The kitten had fallen asleep on my lap. After my movie had finished, I gently picked the kitten up, stood off the couch, then set it down gently. I picked my bag up and walked up the stairs to my room. I sat at my desk and turned the lamp on. I began working on my homework when I heard a loud crash from downstairs. I groaned then trudged down the stairs to see what had happened.

~Kitten's (Len's) POV~

I had woken and jumped off the couch only to fall onto the floor. I shook my head then made my way in the direction of what I assumed was the kitchen. Once there, I searched around for something to eat. I jumped onto a counter and accidentally knocked over a bowl of fruit. After a moment, I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Hopefully she wouldn't be upset...

~Reader's POV~

I walked into the kitchen only to find a bowl of fruit on the floor. I glanced at the kitten who only meowed. I sighed and picked up the bowl and set it on the counter. After picking the fruit up and washing and drying it off, I set it in the bowl. I picked the kitten up and held it above me. I stared into its large, blue eyes for a few moments before setting it down on the floor and returning to my room to continue my work.

~Kitten's (Len's) POV~

I stared in the direction she left in. I glanced around the kitchen once more in search of food then remembered she had purchased something earlier. I walked back into the living room and jumped on the table. I pulled the pastry out of the bag and began eating it. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I just took one...

Ello readers!~ How are you all doing? Well I hope! Sorry for the change in reader's POV from chapter one to chapter two.. Okay, that's it for this chapter! I hope you like it so far! ~wolfie