That Night Chapter 4

Sanji is blushing tomato red, too flustered to say anything. Zoro suddenly starts kissing Sanji, "Hey wha-" Sanji says when he gets the chance. Zoro starts nipping then biting at Sanji's neck while he's pinning him to the wall. 

    Sanji is covering his mouth to stop the moans, Zoro stops to catch his breath. Both are heavily breathing. 

    They both start slowly falling to the ground of the kitchen. Sanji is sitting and leaning against the wall while Zoro is on top of him. They're close enough that their noses are touching. Zoro starts unbuttoning Sanji's clothes.

"Hey! W- wait-!" Sanji says grabbing putting his hands on Zoro's chest. 

    Zoro puts his hand on Sanji's mouth, "Shhhhhh~... You don't want anyone seeing us like this, right? The hard headed cook, head over heels for women, getting pinned by a man, me." he whispers in Sanji's ear.

    Zoro, still with one of his hands on Sanji's mouth continues to unbutton his shirt. Sanji's shirt is unbuttoned, his tie loose. Zoro then pulls his hand away from Sanji's mouth.

    Zoro then picks Sanji up, princess like. 

"what are you doing?!"

"Taking you somewhere, I can already tell that your're a loud moaner." Zoro says starting to walk to the supply closet door in the kitchen.

    Sanji blushes red, he covers his face in embarrassment. Zoro opens the door to the supply closet, sets Sanji down and closes the door. Even locking it, Sanji blushes more once he locked it. Zoro turned to look back at Sanji who was sitting on the floor submissively with his shirt unbuttoned showing his small waist.

    Zoro got on the ground and crawled on top of Sanji. "Shall we continue...?" Zoro said looking at Sanji's waist.

?" Zoro said looking at Sanji's waist

extra :) Smut is coming soon dw