Chapter 11

" Manik please eat something atleast... Granny will not be happy seeing you like this.. you have to live for her... with her memories.. you have to accept the truth and move on.. while keeping her in your memories... it is natural phenomenon... we can't do anything about it.. Manik.. " Nandini consoles.. as she is worried sick about Manik... she has promised grandma to take care of him...

She didn't went to university... she goes to hospital and comes back to Manik's home.... She can't leave Manik in this time...

" But for whom I will live, Nandini.. I have lost all the reason.. to live.." Manik hugged her.... at once which shocked Nandini.. she tries to refrain herself from hugging him but she will be called selfish.. person.. if she didn't hug him as it is most needed for this moment for him... she takes deep breathe.. , slowly put her hands around him and rub his back to soothe him...

" For yourself Manik and for the people you love... you have to find reason to keep ongoing... what will I answer to granny if something happens to you.. I couldn't take care of her grandson.."

" I have make your favourite food... please.." Nandini takes the morsel near his mouth.. Manik eats it... she become happy atleast he eats food even if it is in small quantity after 3 days...

She makes him lay down on the bed... she leaves Manik's room after making sure he has fallen asleep.. she has check it two to three times.. he needs proper rest...

" Don't you feel shame to live here even after your divorce... so you want to get back into his life in the name of taking care of Manik... so you can get all the privilege... which you get before when you were Mrs Maholtra. After all poor girl like you seeks for money... I am here now you won't be able to get back in his life.." Aliya mocks Nandini coming infront of her suddenly...

" When the loved ones like you fails to take care of him.. then obviously I have to get into the picture... the privilege you are talking about even don't exist... brain less prople making brain less statement..." Nandini replies shut Aliya... she left from there while rolling her eyes at Aliya.. she didn't even have energy to argue with her...