Chapter 7

" Good Morning Marina.. I didn't expect you to here this morning..." Nandini is surprised to see Marina in her house early in the morning...

" Good Morning Ms Murthy...  How are you feeling now.." Marina replied... and gives her smile... she definately looks better than yesterday..

" I am fine Mrs Marina... How do you know my address Marina..? " Nandini asked curiously...

" I asked Mr Maholtra.. if he knows your address... You were not fine.. so I wanted to know about your health.. Take this..." Marina said giving her basket of healthy fruits... and juice..

" Thank you.. Marina.. for your kind gestures..." Nandini thanked her... taking the basket... Marina left after some chit chatting...

" Nandini, it times for lunch.." Grandma called Nandini to have lunch... Both of them them has a great time...

Nandini feels really glad as she has someone to care of.. She remembers her conversation with Manik.. That he needs to give her 10 crore of taking care of Grandma.. She felt embarrasement now... She doesn't know what she speaks in her anger and in pain..

Morever, Grandma doesn't reacted the way Nandini thought she will react... she is really glad for that...

" Grandma... What you have think about the matter...? " Nandini asked Grandma again..

" Will you respect my decision..? " Grandma asked Nandini...

" Ofcourse Grandma, I know you will not make the decision.. which will be injustice to both of us..." Nandini replied to Ambika Maholtra.. aka Manik's Grandma...

" If you trust me so much why are you worrying.. I will tell you tomorrow.. Take rest.." Ambika assured her...

In Maholtra's Enterprises..

" I thought Manik sir really cared for Nandini.. when he went to Hospital.. but he left hospital immediately when I reminded him of meeting.. even when Nandini didn't even gain her consciousness..." Lara tells the collegue.. what she has witness.. in lunch time...

" I thought I will be benefitted if I be friends with her... it is waste of time.." Ridhima shows her disppointment..

" She is doing all these things to gain the sympathy.. After all she is gold digger.. when Manik sir didn't give her enough attention.. she did this to gain his attention such an attention seeker she is... poor girl is not left with nothing....You did good by breaking frienship with such girl.. you shouldn'tbe friends with this type of girl.." Uttara says with disgusting face...

Manik passes by them at that time... along with Aliya.. He didn't even reacted to their gossip... Manik has put his finger inside in his pant pocket.. which is making him look cool.. Manik sometimes eat lunch at his office canteen..

" I will be dead.. if Manik sir has heard us..? " Uttara puts her hands in her heart.. which is beating fast.. color of her face has drained out..

" He passes by us closely definately he would have hear us.. He didn't reacted.. simply as he doesn't care for her..." Ridhima replied with careless attitude...

" Manik, why are you checking your mobile time to time..? You were also lost during meeting.. what happen to you..? Is Nandini fine..? " Aliya asked seeing him so lost..

" Nothing... I am just tensed how will Grandma react about our decision.. Nandini may be fine.." Manik replied still looking at the mobile..

" I don't expect you to be so heartless.. Manik.. even if you are divorcing her you should atleast meet her when she is sick.." Aliya was feeling happy as he doesn't care for her.. as well as sad thinking about Nandini...

She really thought Nandini will be compititor.. but she doesn't even come to her league..  Now she doesn't have to be insecure...