Chapter 4

Nandini pushes him away from her..

" Stay away from me I don't like other men touching me.. I hate the man who involves with other woman.. when he has wife.." Nandini scrunched her nose.. looking at her shoulder.. as his hold leaves mark there..

Nandini's word make Aliya uncomfortable..

" Enough not a word.. I have had enough.. I have a contract marriage with you.. I fulfill all my responsibility... as your contract husband.. Why are you nagging like a child.. who didn't got her favourite candy as promised..?" Manik said as he is irritated with Nandini's changed attitude..

Manik words did impact to Nandini.. as in these two years.. he didn't even conisder her as his wife.. it was only contract for him.. She is at fault thinking she means anything to him.. She was making fool of herself..

When she pointed at Aliya now he is protecting his lover becoming shield..

" That's what I am saying Mr. Maholtra.. Give me divorce now.. I will surely make your Grandma.. understand about situations.. she will hopefully understand it... that's the reasom you are hesistating to divorce me.. right " Nandini is really controlling her not to breakdown infront of him..

She can't become strong in one day.. it will take time to heal herself.. She is tired of pretending it... She wears a shade to hide her tears..

" Yes, you are absolutely right... thats why I am denying for divorce.. there won't be any reason possible.." Manik said mainting his cold demeanor...

" And don't forget who I am before distrespecting me.. this time I am letting you again.. that doesn't mean I will excuse you other time.." Manik warned Nandini... his aura screams danger... Nandini nodded her head slowly..

" I didn't go to you.. to do this marriage.. I have already said to you this will be purely contract marriage.. Haven't I..? I have clearly mentioned to you.. if you don't want to do contract marriage.. then don't? I have even told you I am doing it for Grandma... You knew it all from the beginning don't you.. Then why are you accusing me now.." Manik questiones give Nandini all answer..

But what her heart can do.. which is beating him for past 5 years.. These two years mean nothing to him... She couldn't handle her emotion well..

She was crossing her limit now.. It started when Manik Grandma was in dead bed.. Manik's Grandma wanted to see Manik married.. Manik forwards marriage proposal to her family.. They agreed for it.. Nandini didn't want to do contract marriage even though she loves him.. but she has do it.. against her will.. Manik didn't even have idea contract marriage is against her wish..

Manik's Grandma recovered... They have to renew the contract... till the time they get the solution.. what to do next..? But it looks like they don't need to find it anymore..

" Yes, Mr. Maholtra I forgot my limit.. I will keep it in mind.. " Nandini leaves from there.. as it was turning intolerable for her...

She didn't want another woman in their life.. and suffer just like..
Until she realizes she was just another woman in their life..

She got carried away by emotion.. thinking Manik belongs to her.. but he never belong to her in first place..

She was unnecessarily showing her anger when it didn't even matter to him whether she is angry or not... She becomes embarrased now...

Nandini wipes her tears and left towards her cabin.. She has to serve her termination period.. she wants to get out of here..

Ans she will take her steps towards her dream... She has to keep on going no matter what.. She is determined this time...

" Aliya.. can you please leave.. I need some alone time.." Manik asked Aliya... when Aliya is trying to console him..

" But Manik.." Aliya stopped in the middle..

" Please.." Manik requested.. Aliya left from there taking her bag..

After office hours.. she went towards Manik Mansion..

" Mrs Maholtra.. What would you like to have..? The helper in the house asked..

" From now on wards.. don't call me Mrs Maholtra... Call me Ms Murthy.. if we meet.." Nandini said.. the helper understand her words...

Nandini packs her luggage and went to her house... Before leaving Maholtra Mansion... she remembers the time she spent there...  Her heart becomes heavy.. She never thought this day will come..

" Did Mrs Maholtra leave..? " Manik asked coming home..

" Ms Murthy has already left sir..." The helper informed him.. The helper reminded him she is no longer his wife..