Splendore

They're back. Best friend's Dadrry returns and this time in another country. Please vote and comment :) We love hearing from you. 

Ps the Italian is probably botched but if you have corrections plz let us know!

Warnings- emotions, slight angst, fluff, I promise there's smut next time

---

Harry's idea to let them bond together without the worry of someone they know catching them hadn't been what Ivy expected.

She had imagined a trip into the city, maybe to a few over so they could get used to being out together, to being a couple they wanted to be. Maybe a BnB if he was feeling fancy.

It turns out, he was feeling luxurious.

Italy had been the last of her guesses, not even truly on the brain. The older man had her pack her bags and told her they were going to one of his houses. She had been given the hints of a 'warm climate' and to pack those 'pretty bathing suits and sundresses' that he loved oh, so much. The woman did exactly as asked, packing up her suitcase with the cool packing cubes she had bought from being influenced online - she was weak for easier travel- and prepared for at least a bit of fun in the sun. Her suspicions rose when he had mentioned a passport, but when they sat in the first class seats on a flight to Italy, she was in shock.

Harry had laughed at her surprise, how she bounced on her heels when she had figured it out when they arrived at the lounge. She had thanked him with kisses to the cheek, her hood falling off her face as she held his far too pretty for a grown man's face. Ivy hadn't been to Italy, let alone know that he had a house there. Imagine her reaction when he broke out into Italian, speaking to the gate agent as soon as they landed about something that she couldn't understand. Her attraction to him had already been sky high, but the last few hours had elevated it specifically.

2 weeks. They were spending 2 weeks in Italy, Ivy finally quitting the job she hated with plans to look for another one when she got back, and a weight lifted off her shoulders. Her excuse to Lia had been she was going to go see where her extended family lived, whilst Harry said he had business. It wasn't a lie- she did have family here, but she wasn't exactly going to see them.

Ivy's arms wrapped around his one as they walked through one of the street markets. Harry had been the one to choose her dress, deciding on a white base colored one with tiny baby blue florals covering it. It hugged her waist and flared out, reaching right above her knee and was off the shoulder with tiny puff sleeves- a beautiful one he hadn't seen before. They'd lazed about in bed sleeping off a bit of the travel from the day prior, but Ivy had been a bit antsy to see things. Harry knew the area well, had spent some summers here with family, and he was a massive fan of the country in general.

Sunglasses hung on the bridge of his nose as he stopped at one of the stalls, looking at the fresh fruit lined up. He hadn't gone to the market yet, and it was probably a good idea to get some fruit while they were here. "Why don't you pick out some that look good to you, hm Darling?" He turned to murmur against her temple.

Ivy wasn't used to being allowed to be so openly affectionate with Harry. The times they'd gone out back home, they'd still been cautious with how close and sweet they were in fear of their relations being reported back to someone who didn't need to know. Being in Italy offered a type of freedom that she didn't expect to feel so good. Hanging on his arm felt so perfect, like it fit right into her own. Letting her arm drop from his, she chose a few things. A few packets of berries that looked particularly ripe and juicy, some peaches that were far softer than any she had felt, and a few red and green mottled apples were placed into the wicker basket she had bought from a few vendors up. She knew Harry was a fan of cherries, so she chose a small bag and picked up a pomegranate for herself before stopping. Looking at him for approval, he simply nodded and took the basket from her to show the vendor.