Lemonade

Here is part two and its a long one. It's really just filth, so I hope you enjoy xoxo

-----

Ivy was antsy.

Lia was telling her a story about some dude named Jacob at a bar she frequented... and she couldn't listen too well because she was waiting for Harry to reappear.

She had been out of her god damn mind for doing that. She knew that it was incredibly risky, and yet she still did it. She brushed her fingers over his length, she had pressed it into her thigh, the large cock making her a bit stupid at the moment. She wondered what it would look like.

Even more so, she wondered why he hadn't pulled away.

"Lia, I've told you many times that J names don't deserve rights." She sighed, leaning against the wall of the pool. Ivy needed to get Mr.Styles and his huge fucking dick out of her mind. It didn't matter how big and how good it may be, she couldn't go there. At least... he probably wouldn't want to. When Lia encouraged him to get back on the dating scene, she was positive she didn't mean her fucking best friend.

"But, Ivy." She whined. "He's so delicious. He's got abs!" Her pout was comical, and Ivy couldn't help but smile at her. She really was funny at times.

"Mhm, and abs will help you heal from potential emotional trauma.... How?" She tilted her head and watched as Lia groaned and threw herself back into the water dramatically. She had always been the relationship crazy one out of the both of them and Ivy was well aware of her antics. There will be a new J name next week.

"Shut up. I know you're right but I'm gonna ignore you anyways." She sniffed, diving under the water to escape the sun and Ivy's judgment.

A bit of mix was on this playlist. It was a Lia and Ivy playlist and it consisted of Doja, Nicki Minaj, Stevie Nicks, Donny Hathaway, Paramore, Shania Twain, Niall Horan, the Eagles, Hozier... it was quite a mix. It was their favorite thing even if a switch from Super Bass to Take Me To Church was a bit jarring.

Her mind was taken again when she heard the sliding glass of the door and her eyes drifting to Mr.Styles and his wooden tray of lemonade and the bit bowls of crisps. And, well.... fuck.

Fuck!

Ivy was grateful for the sunglasses she was able to put on her face and take in his attire. He certainly had showered, his hair damp and a little messy. But he had changed into some shorts that were a tiny bit too short, a deep crimson this time. A plain white tank top covered his torso but didn't hide his large muscles at all, the dark ink, his chest hair, the slight dampness of his skin that.... God, he was unreal.

Ivy felt that familiar throb begin again between her thighs again, eyes going down and seeing the slight bulge in his shorts. He wasn't hard or anything, she didn't think... just naturally big. Beautiful. Her mouth was watering, wanting it all inside of her mouth. The want was outweighing the guilt she felt for seeing her best friend's father in such a sexual light.

Being honest, it wasn't the first time. No, not a chance in hell. One of the first times she touched herself thinking about him had been thinking about the time she had gone to the gym with Lia and Harry and watching him lift weights. His glistening skin, the pure strength he had, the noises he made... he was easy to get off to. It was far less often back then, obviously by his new state, but he was... heavenly. He was a reoccurring, forbidden fantasy for her since she had those thoughts.

She squeezed her thighs together for a moment before throwing her sunglasses off to a chair and sinking under the water herself. The cool water didn't do too much to stop the heat she felt boiling under her skin though.