Guilty

Here is part three! It's a bit shorter but it's still good <3 xoxo

------

Harry would probably be consumed with guilt if it didn't feel so good.

Ivy was a temptress. Crimson lips and petal soft, olive skin, a coy smile with a tiny chip in her front canine tooth but cunning eyes. She was something he had tried so hard to stay away from, and still fell right into her soft, sticky webbed trap. The girl had some sort of enchantress powers. His mind had always known that morally, it was wrong. Legally? He was fine. She was a grown adult and he had never looked at her as anything by his daughter's friend until that fateful day- but if she were to find out, it could cause some serious issues .

That didn't stop her, though. Ivy was haunting him. Staying at his home, lounging by his pool, brushing past him in his kitchen, sneaking looks at the man as he sat in the living room on his phone when the girls would leave to go out. He had to act like he wasn't seething with jealousy when his daughter bragged about how many guys Ivy had gotten the attention of the next day as they drank mimosas on their pool deck with some other friends, giggling with her as she had agreed it had been her goal. The only solace he found, however, was the fact that he knew she wasn't getting it anywhere else.

It was weeks now of sneaking around and he hadn't been able to get enough. It was the first time in his life he could understand what people meant when they said that they were addicted to a person. He's pathetically jealous of all the people who had her before, upset that he couldn't treat her the way he truly wanted to because their relationship had to remain a secret. But every single day it was becoming harder and harder to keep his heart out of it. It felt like it was bursting out of the seams of his chest as he got closer to her. As he got to know her. Having dirty, filthy, intimate sex- so, so intimate that sometimes he had to close his eyes and bury his face into her neck in order to calm himself down.

It was wrong, he knew. He knew that more than anything. It hurt him, knowing that something that felt so good, the highlights of his week as her frequency of visits both with and without Lia home had gone up, was something that would get them both in so much trouble. Her, more than him. Lia would forgive him eventually, but Y/N would be a different story. She had a choice about keeping her in her life. He didn't want to hurt his daughter but he felt good being a bit selfish, indulging in a woman who gave him what he needed.

It wasn't just sex, though. That was the thing that made it more tricky. He genuinely cared about her. They talked and talked, they cuddled and Y/N had slept in his bed a few times now and it was harder and harder for them both to stay away. Their text stream had been his number one, never being much of one before Y/N. He asked her about her day, what music she listened to, sometimes convincing her to come over. Even going as far as picking her up when she had a shit day at work last week and let her sit in his lap, right in the front of his car while he pressed kisses over her face that melted into a lengthy makeout session. He felt like he got a bit of spark back into his life, and he didn't regret a bit of it. He wanted more.

As sick and twisted as it was, he awaited the click of his door after his daughter was asleep and the quiet snap of the lock as she padded across his bedroom floor. She would crawl into his bed, midnight hair hanging in silky tendrils around her face as she climbed right on top of his body. Manicured fingers would stroke through his slightly dampened hair, coo about how sexy he looked in his reading glasses, and connect their lips with a plush kiss.

He knew that it was wrong to take her with his hand wrapped around her mouth, muffling her moans as he pounded into her welcoming cunt from behind. Keeping her mouthy remarks from spilling as his daughter slept just across the house. Holding her still as she whimpered against his palm, exhaling sharply through her nose as the tip of his cock would graze her sweetest spot and make her little hole gush around his prick, his mind was focused on making sure he could keep her quiet enough to keep anyone one from waking up- but sometimes the pleasure would be too much.