Part 10

A few Joints and beers later we are all chilling in the garage listening to records. One of my favourite past times, getting high and listening to music. Danny, Sam and I are sitting in that order on the old, long couch, we keep old furniture we don't care about as much out here so it's ideal to sit out in the garage when I have people over.

Jake and Layla sitting on the arm chair together and Josh is sitting on a lawn chair. I lift my legs and put them across Sam and Danny. I really struggle to sit comfortably when sitting up straight. Danny doesn't seem to notice it's almost like second nature to him at this point when I lift my legs up over his. Sam puts his hand under my thighs to adjust my legs onto him lingering a little too long. He lightly rests his hands over my thighs and knees casually and lightly strokes my legs with his thumb, I feel a warmth rise below my stomach. I pull myself up on the couch to make myself a little more comfortable and Sam lifts one hand off my thigh and places it behind my back. He then slowly drops his hand down my back his fingers grazing my spine on the way down. He lifts his hand under my t-shirt and starts lightly circling my back with his fingers.

It feels good but the secretiveness added to the feeling of how exciting it felt knowing he was doing small physical touches without anyone noticing and we are both pushing the boundary every time we see each other getting more and more confident actively flirting with each other since our kiss on New Year's, we haven't even kissed since then its all been teases.

I glance over to see if Layla was noticing anything as I feel like she always keeps an eye on me. But she hadn't noticed she had already falling asleep on top of Jake while cuddling on the armchair. Josh and Danny are deep in conversation about what the best guitar solo in history is. I chime in, "Personally I think it was Prince, when he did the guitar for 'My Guitar Gently Weeps' Live"

They turn and agree "Of course that's an amazing Solo but you just love the Beatles" Danny rolls his eyes at me, they then continued their conversation about Prince's performance they were almost too high to cooperate. Everyone was preoccupied, other than Sam so I leaned in close to him and he leans in to listen, I ask "Can I steal another cigarette from you?, Would you also like to join me outside to smoke it?" He nodded lifting his hand from my back and making intense eye contact. I stand up and walk out the door of the garage.

He follows close behind me to go outside. As he closes the door of the garage he grabs me by the wrist and drags me inside the house into the kitchen. Shutting the door behind him he grabs my face and pulls me into this soft kiss, slowly moving me up against the kitchen counter getting more intense and rough. He hurriedly moves his hands down from my face to my body grabbing my waist pulling me in close. Then lowering his hands to my ass lifting me up onto the kitchen counter still kissing intensely. I wrap my legs around his waist running my hands through his hair.

I had no idea why this was happening but I was definitely not going to question it now. I'm just going to enjoy it. Still on the kitchen counter he pulls me into the stiffness in his trousers. I let out a slight moan as I feel him against me. We move against each other still kissing with intensity my hands are in his hair holding firm to the root of his hair on the back of his head. He kisses down my neck still pushing himself against me acting on pure instinct. His hands on my waist guiding me towards him.

I need more.

As he kisses my neck I lower my hands down to the button of his jeans and start unfastening them he reciprocates and unbuttons mine and lifts me off the counter placing me down and slowly pulling my jeans down to my calves he turns me around to lean me over the counter in front of the window. He pushes up against me with just our underwear between us, he starts placing kisses running down my spine making his way down to my ass using his teeth to slightly pull at the skin he lifts his hand between my thighs and starts applying pressure to my clitoris rubbing back and forth I close my eyes taking in the pleasure. He straightens up and grabs my neck from behind gently pulling me back up to him, he begins to kiss my neck. My breathing becomes heavy and I let out light moans from his hands massaging me over my underwear. I am obsessed with his touch.