Part 6

12:30pm

After finishing off my breakfast and chatting to Jake and Layla. I clean up the leftover dishes from the baking and excuse myself to go to the garage and grab a warm sweater from my bag.

I want to sit outside collect my thoughts, meditate and do some yoga, I grab the yoga mat rolled up in the corner of the garage. Karen the Kiska's mum and I do yoga sometimes when I'm over during the summer. I want collect my thoughts, the last 12 hours have been a little hectic and I need some time to breathe. Jake and Layla went for a drive to do some scenic hike after breakfast and Danny texted me to say he was leaving Caroline home and coming back later.

Walking outside I roll my mat on the grass, the grass was cold but dry thankfully. I sit with my legs crossed doing my breathing exercises, centring myself in the moment, wiping my mind of any distractions. I try to do this everyday for 10 minutes just to make sure I have made time for myself in the day. As I begin my stretches my mind starts wandering to the kiss, the way his hands felt on my body like he already knew every part of me, like it was second nature. The energy that flowed through us during that kiss was incredible. I Shake my head to empty the thoughts, I began this habit when I started meditation and yoga. I've always felt like a physical movement like shaking my head was enough that my mind would also get the message to stop thinking and it works for me so far.

20 minutes into meditation and stretching I start my poses, child's pose, mountain, tree, bridge, downward facing dog....

Again my mind starting wandering I felt my senses overwhelm me. I couldn't stop thinking about last night and it was driving me mad, I knew what I needed and that was more but my mind is telling me to take it slow but my body is telling me otherwise. I rationalise my thoughts, I must just be in that odd stage of my cycle where everything seems sexier than usual. He hasn't mentioned it, I don't know if he even thought it was that good he hasn't spoken a word about it. Last night before bed we didn't even mention the kiss at all. Maybe he thinks that it was just a random kiss at a party while drunk and there's nothing more to it.

I stand up out of my pose and shake my whole body this time as the next pose takes a lot of concentration.

I take the position of high lunge, it's the pose where you're essentially doing a hand stand but your elbows, forearms and head are touching the mat and your feet are reaching up to the sky.

As my concentration is in 5th gear and my eyes are closed I hear the door of the house open my eyes shoot open and I see Sam walking towards me, I slowly put myself down and turn to face him crossing my legs waiting for him to approach.

"Good afternoon, I made you coffee" he sweetly says with a huge grin on his face handing me the cup, he sits himself down on the mat, sitting opposite me, not with much grace mind you. "Why thank you, just what I needed" I smile at him and take a sip.

His long dark hair is tied up in a knot and effortlessly looking good, I can't help but smile when I look at him, his face was so perfect, his smile has always been one of my favourite things to see, his eyes always had this kind look in them when he was talking. All of a sudden his eyes had this darker look in them like he had mentally pressed a button for a different conversation. "I hope this doesn't come across as odd when I say this but I walked downstairs and seen you through the window doing your thing outside and I could not stop watching you, you look incredible"

I stared in disbelief, okay maybe I wasn't overthinking. I think it's safe to say he's into me aha. I don't know what to say, I just laugh lightly,

'Thank you, you should join me, it'll be good for you" I started biting the inside of my lip. I can't help it, I just want to grab him right now but I'll trying to keep my cool. "Oo I don't know if yoga is my thing but I'll gladly watch" he leans back holding himself up with his hands. "Fine, if you can resist" I laugh hoping he would find it funny. He lightly laughs and pinches his nose to hide it.

I place my coffee down on the grass next to me and lay back on the mat placing my feet flat on the mat hoisting my hips into the air and keeping my arms flat on the ground. I look down between my legs to catch a quick glance, before I put my head back on the mat and close my eyes. I feel the energy change around me, I feel his body moving closer to mine, he moves his kneeling thighs under mine, his hands slowly start running down my thighs with light pressure. He grips my waist then pushes my sweater and T-shirt up and leans forward placing his lips on my lower stomach.
I let out a small noise of pleasure, using one hand he plays with the waist band of my pyjamas pulling them slightly lower and gently kissing my lower stomach, he moves his hands to my back reaching up under my T-shirt his hands reach the top of my back. I lower myself onto his legs and I feel his groin, I feel his hardness beneath me I press lightly against it.

His hands on the top of my back now he uses the strength from his arms to pull me up towards him and he lifts my sweater over my head, leaving my shirt. He starts kissing my neck hard, I grip the back of his neck starting to naturally rock back and forth on his groin. I have completely forgot who I am and where I am in this moment, I am fully on display in his garden doing things I would never do in a public space. It was better than any meditating or yoga that's for sure. Slowing down he gently places his hand on the back of my head using his thumb to gently rub my cheek, I was watching his eyes move from my eyes to my lips to my cheeks it almost felt like he was studying my face. He kisses my cheek and places me down on the mat between his legs and slides back to grab his coffee crossing his legs and holding his coffee cup with both hands, he moves one hand down into his trousers to adjust himself. Why did he stop? Why didn't he kiss me? Is he teasing me?

I grab my coffee cup and sip slowly crossing my legs and sitting comfortably, I can't bring myself to look up at him as he casually lights up a cigarette, I hear a car pull in and I throw my sweater at him to hide his modesty, he knew exactly what I was doing and he placed it on his lap. I sense he may have heard the car driving up before I did that's maybe why he stopped.