Part 7

Layla and Jake are back, she looks exhausted and walks towards Sam and I sitting in the garden, she drops herself down on top of me I attempt to catch her and fail she falls on top of me and I push her to the side we laugh and she sits up and faces me. "If Jake ever asks me to go on a 'walk' again remind me to say no!" She says clearly tired. Sam chimes in "Yeah he's done that to me before too" both Layla and Sam stare daggers at Jake. I laugh as they both give him a dirty look "He's looking out for your health give him a break" they both turn and stare daggers at me. I put my hands up, "I take it back, apologies Jake is the worst" I smile defensively.

I notice Layla clocking Sam holding my sweater, she turns and locks eyes with me. I give her a big smile and stand up. "Well I have finished my yoga and I am now going to shower because I am smelly and gross". Sam and Layla stand up off the mat I roll it back up and make my way towards the garage. Layla calls out "I can smell you from here" I lift my arm in the air and hold my middle finger up behind me.

Walking into the garage I grab my bag and place my hands on my knees and silently scream. "what the fuck just happened?!" Before they showed up I was dry humping Sam in his garden as he ran his hands and mouth all over me what the actual fuck. I do a full body shake and try to blank my mind as best I can and make my way into the house and upstairs with my bag to get a shower. I stand in the shower for what felt like an hour but realistically was 30 mins just letting the steam and warm water run over my skin remembered how it felt for Sam's hands to run down my back and over my stomach.

Turning off the shower I reach my hand out for the towel beside the sink next to the shower I step out wrapping my towel around me and I feel my foot slide beneath me and I lose my balance, I slip and fall back smacking my head on the sink.

Fuck

I Wake up only hearing a ringing in my ears and the sound of where I hit my head pulsating. A thick band forms around my head feeling as if it was squeezing around my skull. I whimper out as I hear a voice shouting through the bathroom door and suddenly it opens.

Next thing I wake up again groaning and I curl up into a ball noticing I'm on a soft surface and not on a cold tile floor anymore, I open my eyes attempting to find my bearings. I see rockstar posters, dream catchers and fireball bottles, knowing I'm in Josh's room safe, I fall unconscious again. Suddenly I wake to see Sam standing over Josh shouting. "what the fuck is Jade doing laying half naked on your bed!"Pushing Josh into the door frame. Josh loses it and pushes Sam back. "Jesus Christ, would you chill out, I heard a bang in the bathroom and I knocked to check if everything was okay and there was no reply, so I unlocked the door and seen her laying unconscious on the ground. So I wrapped her in a towel and lifted her into my room I called out for someone but no one was in the house. I was just about to cover her up and lift her to the car, dude what is wrong with you?!"Sam's anger disappears.

"Josh, go get Layla and tell her to come up then get the car started and call the hospital, tell them we are on our way" Josh immediately runs down the stairs. Sam starts grabbing clothes out of drawers, Layla runs upstairs and into the room
"Jesus Christ, she's bleeding a lot" Sam throws Layla the clothes and turns around, Layla dresses me quickly and tells Sam to lift me to the car. He lifts me effortlessly like pure adrenaline was running through him. I find my voice during all the chaos "Sam?" I whimper "my head hurts" He attempts to soothe me with light hushes. He sits in the back of the car still holding me and a towel under my head. I see his fingers coming up for push my hair out of my eyes and I notice blood on his hands and I pass out again. Layla gets in passenger side and Josh drives to the hospital.

A Few Hours Later

I gained consciousness a few more times in between the tests and treatments. I got 2 stitches in the back of my head and I was told I have a mild concussion. Apparently I'm a little Squamish to blood as I passed out quite a few times. I feel so stupid right now. They keep me in overnight for observation as a safety precaution. Layla and Sam mostly stayed at my bedside occasionally waking to squeeze Layla's hands to reassure her I was okay as I didn't have much energy to say anything. The nurses would come in every so often to wake me and check on me. I could hear Sam asking them questions every time they came in.

2nd January 2019
9:00am

Morning came and I survived, Sadly. I'm feeling really embarrassed. Layla was talking to doctors and Sam was wide awake his eyes bloodshot and staring out the window. I turn on my side slowly to face him, "Hey" groggily I muster out. He leans over quickly shooting his eyes to me as soon as I moved. "Hey" in his most concerned sad voice. "I'm so stupid" is all I can think to say in that moment. He laughs sighing relief, "You're not stupid, just a liability" I chuckle trying to sit up on the bed. "Thank you for being here and getting me here" as last thing I really remember is him lifting me into the car "No problem it was a joint effort" he grazes his hand over mine in an attempt to comfort me.

Layla walks back in, "Aw thank god, you're conscious I swear if you didn't wake up for longer than a 3 minutes in the next few hours I was going to start slapping you" she grabs my hand and squeezes tight. I lightly laugh "Please don't slap me I'm sorry" I squeeze her hand back. "You have nothing to be sorry for sweetie, I'm just glad you're okay'" I feel panic rise in my chest "Where's Danny?" I suddenly shot up I don't know why my mind suddenly perked up and I wanted to see him, he's always been my sense of comfort. "He's coming he said he fell asleep and only just got our missed calls" Sam says with a warm tone bringing calmness over my body and I lay back as his hand squeezes mine.

"They are releasing you in an hour after they do some final tests and Danny will bring you back to the Kiska's to stay he knows there's no one home at your house to look after you, Sam, Jake and Josh offered" she smiles reassuringly. Layla always thought 5 steps ahead it's what I loved about her.

An hour later they release me with some pain medication and Danny is waiting for me at the entrance he makes eye contact with me as I walk arm in arm with Layla and Sam. "I look like I've been hit with a car" I jokingly smile at Danny. He jogs quickly up to me and hugs me tight, lifting me up into his arms his arm swipes under my legs and he lifts me to the passenger side of the car. Danny was strong he would regularly work out, he made me feel so petite, like it was no bother to lift me in the slightest it was nice.

We arrived at the Kiska's and Danny lifted me out of the car and up to the spare bedroom, Sam left a clean pair of his pyjamas on the bed for me to change into, they smelled like him, I blush slightly as I lift them to my face to smell them. Danny leaves the room to let me dress and settle myself and shortly comes back to lift me back downstairs after I had dressed. I could have walked down the stairs to be honest but I think he felt bad for not being there and wanted to do something, so I let him.

We all sat on the couch Jake, Layla, Josh, Sam, Danny and I and watched a movie, Danny sat me right under his arm with my legs across him. I cuddled in tight and fell asleep he would poke me every 30 minutes to ensure I was still alive. The sleep was definitely helping me develop my strength as I eventually started smacking his hand away every time he poked me. Everyone was chilling out and smoking some pot apart from Josh and Danny. The smell comforted me but I knew this wasn't the right time for me to be smoking.

Danny took me up to the spare bedroom that night when everyone was getting tired and Josh stayed in the spare room with me to make sure I woke up every few hours as Danny had to go back to his parents. He crawled in next to me it was a double bed with plenty of space. Before I fell asleep I thanked him for checking on me and for finding me on the bathroom floor. I reach my hand out to him and he grabs hold, I squeeze his hand. He smiled "Seriously no problem, not everyday you get to see a hot naked girl on your bathroom floor" he kisses my hand. I let go of his hand and smacked it away annoyed but laughing as I turned over to sleep. He lay next to me and put some tv show on his phone as I fell asleep.