Ms. Ash 9/12

"Hey, YN, have you heard of Porsha Crystal and GuitarSoloMan? I heard they're putting on a concert with just the two of them, and they're going to have a Q and A session after their performance!" she said excitedly

I smiled at her infectious excitement. "Yeah! I only knew GuitarSoloMan until they both collaborated. It was quite a surprise to learn they're not just musical partners but also a couple!" I shared.

"I know! It's like... how do I describe this... Enchanting?" she said, her expression reflecting the difficulty of finding just the right word. "I also found a great spot, and I bought two tickets... Would you like to come?" she asked, extending the tickets toward me. The anticipation in her eyes mirrored the excitement of the upcoming concert.

"How could I refuse a cute lady's offer~?" I teased, causing a playful blush to color her cheeks. She grinned, attempting to play it off. "Oh, please, you're so sweet~" she said, unconsciously placing her hand on her cheek.

"You seem to like complimenting older women like me. But don't go too far, or else I might get jealous~" she teased, I chuckled at her playful warning. "Well, I wouldn't want that, now would I? Wouldn't want to start a rivalry between you and someone else." I say joining her little banter.

She laughed and it was music to my ears. "Alright, let's keep the competition friendly. I honestly don't mind sharing after experiencing such a 'monster,' you know~?" she asked with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh? So anyways, when is it?" I asked, eager to know the timing of the concert and plan the rest of our day accordingly. She checked the tickets, her eyes scanning the details. "It starts around 7 pm. We've got plenty of time to grab a good spot and soak in the atmosphere before the enchanting performance begins," she replied, a glint of excitement in her crimson eyes.

We soon arrived at the concert, and just as we were about to take our seats, she said, "I'll be back really quick! I know where the seats are, so wait for me there." With a kiss on the cheek, she hurried off, leaving me with the hum of excitement from the bustling crowd.

Navigating my way to our seats, I noticed two people occupying them. Politely, I asked them to move, but to my surprise, the guy suddenly lashed out at me, his reaction escalating unexpectedly.

"Look man, I'm just trying to-" I began, attempting to defuse the situation, but he cut me off, launching into a tirade of verbal insults. "Why you gotta be such a hard ass, man? Just step out of the seats and everything-" he continued, getting uncomfortably close to my face. "I didn't quite hear you. Louder," he demanded before shoving me into someone's arms.

When I looked up, there was Ash. And she was growling. "Excuse me, I think you're in our seats," she said ever so politely. The guy tried to square up with her, only to realize that she was even taller than him. "Oh? So you want to take this outside then?" she asked, placing a hand on his shoulder, and in an instant, he winced.

"And I can make sure there's more where that came from~" she said innocently, a smile playing on her face. The guy, clearly realizing the potential consequences, backed off, giving us the chance to finally claim our seats.

"Yay, we got our seats back, let's go sit!" she exclaimed, pushing me into the seat beside her. She excitedly took her place beside me, a radiant smile on her face, seemingly having already forgotten about the encounter not long ago.

"I think they had a good idea putting seats for QnA after the performance," I remarked. The lights dimmed, and in came Porsha and GuitarSoloMan, both with smiles on their faces. "Good afternoon, people! Thank you for coming, and I am looking forward to the QnA already," she laughed before continuing with her introduction. It was evident that Porsha was at ease in front of the audience, while GuitarSoloMan is plain old shy.

The music started, and that's when Ash got all excited, grabbing me and shaking me violently as she sang along. Her enthusiasm was contagious, and soon, we were both swept up in the rhythm and melody of Porsha Crystal and GuitarSoloMan's performance.

"Come on! Sing!" Ash encouraged me, and so we sang "Domino" by Gessie G together, our voices blending with the music. The beats were loud, and the both of us were now in sync with our singing. "You know, I can't feel my face when I'm with you, but I love it," I said, but she playfully responded, "Oh, darling, you know I can't hear you!" Our ears were filled with the music, drowning out our conversation and leaving us immersed in the lively atmosphere of the concert.

Time passed by, and it was time for the Q and A session. One by one, people were picked to question Porsha and GuitarSoloMan or be questioned. Ash was chosen, and she asked Porsha about her journey being with her boyfriend. Porsha's heartfelt response seemed to meet Ash's expectations, leaving her with a satisfied smile.

Then it was my turn. Taking a moment to think, I found myself unable to come up with a question, so I turned to GuitarSoloMan for his question.

"Okay, so, Ms. Ash is your girlfriend, right? And I heard she loves roses. Okay, I'll ask you this. If you gave her a bouquet of roses, what would you like for your girlfriend to do to your face?" GuitarSoloMan asked, injecting a playful and unexpected twist into the Q and A session.

Choices

Give a kiss on the cheek

Put make up on it

Sit on it.