First Date: Ms. Ash 1/12

After finally finishing my first week of college, it's been hell

After finally finishing my first week of college, it's been hell. The excitement of starting a new chapter of my life has been overshadowed by an unexpected twist. That damn wolf—the one who made my school days a living nightmare—somehow managed to get accepted into Tarnished State University, the same college I'm attending. I can't believe my luck or lack thereof.

Tarnished State University, a place I hoped would be a fresh start, now feels tainted by his presence. The wolf, my long-time bully, has returned to torment me all over again. It's like fate itself decided to mock me.

Ever since elementary school, he's been a thorn in my side. His constant taunts, sneers, and pranks have left scars that run deeper than I care to admit. It's not just his words; it's the way he makes me doubt myself, question my worth, and feel utterly helpless.

My friend, Anthony, has been by my side from the very beginning. We made a pact to stick together and keep away from him, to finally escape his grasp. But it seems that no matter how hard I try, I can't shake off the feeling that he's always lurking just around the corner, ready to strike.

Stepping into the gym, Our P.E. professor, Draken, presides over the room. Nervous glances and hushed conversations hum in the air, Draken then told us to get prepared for a quick warm-up. We got in the changing room and he showed me an app named, TinFur.

"What's this?" I inquired of Anthony.

"It's TinFur," he explained, "Where we find dates. I wanted to find a college girl and be in a relationship, not be single during my college years."

"You know it's 'bro's before hoes'," I reminded him, "Come on! Give it a try!" Anthony's persuasive tone pushed me to consider his suggestion, and my curiosity won out as I decided to give it a shot on my phone. Following the steps, I set up an account, and as I swiped each individual, I came across an attractive female wolf named Ash.

- - - - -

BONK

A ball hit my head, and Draken's voice followed, "Pay attention!" He whistled near my ear. Quickly, I pocketed my phone and joined the basketball game.

During our break, Anthony and I sat on the rooftop, having lunch while trying to avoid David, our bully.

"Any luck finding someone interesting?" Anthony inquired. I unlocked my phone and showed him the profile of the person from earlier.

"Hey!" He studied the photo before looking at me with a mischievous grin. "She's a MILF!"

"What? No, I'm not—" He swiped right without hesitation. "Dude!" I protested. "I haven't made up my mind yet!"

He burst into laughter, clearly amused by my reaction. "Relax, man! Just adding a bit of excitement to your day."

I let out an exasperated sigh, shaking my head at his antics. "Well, thanks for that. Now I have to deal with the aftermath if she matches with me."