Ms. Ash 2/12

Let's just do text

Let's just do text.

TEXTING

YN: So, tell me more about your experiences in the military. That must have been quite an adventure.

Ash: It certainly was. I served for over a decade, and during that time, I had the opportunity to travel to some fascinating places and meet incredible people.

YN: That sounds like it was both demanding and rewarding. What inspired you to transition from military life to your current endeavors?

Ash: Well, after my retirement, I felt it was time to savor the joys of life that I might have missed during my service. I discovered a love for baking, found satisfaction in my laptop work, I worked at a certain company, and, of course, embraced those early morning jogs. It's a different kind of adventure, but one that I cherish.

YN: It's inspiring to hear how you've embraced new adventures even after such a distinguished career. And it seems like you've found a lot of joy in these new pursuits.

Ash: Absolutely, YN. What about you? What's your college journey been like so far?

YN: Well, college has been a whirlwind of classes, gaming marathons, and a bit of basketball. It's had its challenges, but I'm learning a lot about myself along the way, it's been weeks now.

Ash: That's fantastic to hear. It sounds like you're making the most of your college experience. 

YN: Thanks, Ash. I try to make the most of it, and having interesting conversations like this one definitely adds some spice to the mix. 😄

Ash: I'm glad to hear that our chat is adding some spice to your day. It's been a pleasure getting to know you, YN.

YN: Likewise, Ash. You've got a way of making even a regular conversation feel special.

Ash: Yeah, you're spot on, YN.

NOT TEXTING

YN POV

I walked around college, donning a black hoodie with the brand 'Monster' on my back, making it easy to spot. My mission was to find a supermarket and grab some food. As I strolled, I noticed an elderly lady, a beggar, her hand outstretched, hope in her eyes as she wished for a bit of sympathy and spare change.

I paused to observe her for a moment, then glanced at my wallet. "I guess this would suffice," I muttered to myself, gazing at the $20 bill. I headed to the supermarket, purchased some crackers and water, and then stepped back outside. With my small haul in hand, I approached the beggar and offered her what I had bought.

What followed brought a warm smile to my face. She beamed with gratitude, thanking me for the food. "It's no problem at all!" I reassured her before continuing on my way, a sense of pride welling up within me.