ℂ𝔸𝕊𝕋

✮˚. ᵎᵎ 𖦹彡⋆。˚

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘...

ℝ𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟
bisexual | she/her | gryffindor
#𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘥

Full name: Ruth Marie Wilson Nicknames: Rue (friends) Ruthie (brother)Preferred name: RuthAge (preferably around 17-19): 17

Nicknames: Rue (friends) Ruthie (brother)
Preferred name: Ruth
Age (preferably around 17-19): 17

Personality: Ruth is book smart, she's tends to herself most of the time but as collected friends over the years. She's a quiet person on the outside, but her mind is racing with thoughts a million miles an hour. She wants to become a famous author, but after discovering the disease, she's constantly working to publish her first and only book. She craves a cottage core lifestyle when she graduates, she loves animals (especially feeding them). She keeps some plants in a section of the greenhouse. Ruth tries to avoid conflict the best that she can but when the time comes she's witty with comebacks. She doesn't know why the sorting hat put her into Gryffindor, she's never really understood and always assumed it was because of her brother.

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Background (short): Ruth and Reece grew up in a pureblood family, they had a good childhood and loving parents. They grew up in a house on the beach (similar to Bill and Fleur's). Ruth and Reece would play outside all day and collect shells most days when the weather wasn't bad.

Gender/pronouns: female she/her
Sexuality: bisexual
Love interest?: yes

Likes and dislikes: likes reading, writing, animals, her brother, Herbology, scavenger hunts, Transfiguration, and getting justice.
Dislikes animal cruelty (house elves), messes, spiders, awkward silences, funerals, and pranks.

Strengths and weaknesses: strengths include writing, school work, humanity, curiosity and a vivid imagination. Weaknesses include being closed off at first, perfectionism, and anxiety.

Extra:
- she's a quiet drunk
- Has her ears pierced

Opinions on Ruth
╰┈➤

ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟
straight | he/him | gryffindor
#𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘭

ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟straight | he/him | gryffindor #𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘭