zhongli x G/N reader 💛

sorry

Zhongli flipped through the pages of your journal, his eyes wide. He found the journal that you spill out all of your emotions into, it was breaking him knowing that you're hurting so hard.

One sentence made him stop and go confront you. The sentence was:

"I feel like a waste of space"

That broke him. He shut the journal and placed it next to him before tearing up.

He couldn't believe that you were hurting so much. He picked the journal up and stood up and put it back where he found it. 

He walked out of your guys's room and went to the living room to see you curled up on the couch.

"Honey, can we talk?"

"Oh, sure."

He sat you down with a cup of tea.

"Sweetheart I...went through your journal entries and-"

He stopped talking when he saw all the color drain from your face.

"No, no....I don't think you're a freak or anything. Shhhhh...I wont use it against you, do you think it would be better if I held you?"

You nodded softly.

He walked over to you and picked you up bridal style and carried you back to your guys's room.

He placed you down in bed and grabbed one of his hoodies and put it on you. He always thought you looked adorable in his clothing.

He got into bed with you and wrapped his arms tightly around you. 

"Is this better?"

"Yeah.."

"Look I, I just think you shouldn't hide all of this. You can talk to me honey. I'm here for you, you know that, right?"

You didn't respond, so he kept talking.

"My sweet thing, you're not a waste of space. I know my words probably wont reach you but, I just need to tell you that. I'm really so proud of you. You're so strong, my beloved."

"Zhongli..I just..I feel like a failure at life.."

He frowned.

"You're doing great. I'm so proud of you. You haven't failed at all. Actually, you've done great. I'm really proud of you."

You clinged to him tighter.

"Shhhh, its okay. If you need to cry, let it all out."

Immediately, you started sobbing hard. 

"Oh honey, its okay. I'm right here. Keep breathing, there you go, good job."

He cupped your cheeks and kissed near your eyes and kissed you on the lips softly.

"I feel so scared all the t-time. I feel like I can't let my emotions out to anybody."

"Oh, honey, you can let them out to me. I'll listen to you."

You start to calm down and little and you close your eyes.

"Go to sleep, when you wake up I'll have a surprise for you."

You smiled. 

"I love you, Zhongli."

"I love you too.."

You fell asleep, knowing that you were safe within Zhonglis arms until you awaken.

im so sorry for doing zhongli sm i just really need it im sorry