zhongli x !F! reader ❤️

HI I RLLY CRAVE A ZHONGLI SMUT SO UH I HAD TO WRITE ONE

enjoy my goobers

You were sitting on your couch on a liyue evening, reading a book about Rex lapis as you waiting for your husband Zhongli to arrive home.

You knew of his identity, you were just reading more about his past. You were an adeptus but still weren't as old as he was.

Suddenly, the door opened. You shut your book and looked up to see Zhongli, his face flushed red. He looked as if he was sweating.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah..J-Just don't come t-towards me..I won't be able t-to control myself.."

You're eyes widened as you knew what was going on. You looked down and saw his erection.

"Zhongli."

He hummed nervously in response.

"I know what you want."

His eyes widened as he got even more red.

"N-No it's okay..I-I'll deal with it m-myself.."

He started to walk away, you stood up and grabbed his wrist, stopping him from going to the bedroom to...please himself..

"Honey, I'm right here. We're married right? I'm yours. We signed a contract."

His eyes widened.

"A-Are you sure..?"

You nodded. He grabbed your hand and you guys walked to you're bedroom.

You pushed him, making him sit down on the bed. You dropped to your knees and unzipped his pants. You pulled out his member.

"Darling..you don't have to- Mmh!"

You started to suck his tip softly.

"A-Ah...Y/n..."

He placed his hand on your head.

You decided it was over with the teasing, as you started to shove his full member into your mouth.

"M-Mmh! G-Good girl.."

Those words made you even more eager to please him. You quickened your pace.

"Y/n, I-I'm so close..."

You let him release in your mouth. You felt his warm liquid fill your mouth. You swallowed it all.

"My turn now."

You became flustered. He picked you up and pinned you to the bed. He kissed you deeply and sloppily. Your tongues dancing with each other.

Your lips parted, he stripped you fully. He went down and spread your legs apart.

"Z-Zhongli.."

He started to lick your clit softly.

"Mmh!"

His tongue felt so good. You threw your head back as you felt yourself release.

He chuckled.

"You're so sensitive there, darling."

You blushed.

"Are you ready for me?"

You heart skipped a beat. You nodded softly.

He slowly shoved his large member in you. You winced in pain.

"Hey hey, are you okay darling?"

"Y-Yeah..it just hurts.."

"Aw, it's ok it will turn to pleasure soon, do you need a minute?"

You nodded softly. He kissed you on the neck softly, waiting for you're approval.

"O-Okay I'm ready n-now.."

He nodded and started to thrust in and out of you. Your moans became higher pitched as he found your G-spot.

You felt yourself at your climax again. Both of you're moans became more desperate.

"I'm close darling."

You couldn't even talk. He felt so good inside you. You threw your head back as you started seeing stars and awaited your climax.

Both of you released at the same time. You wanted to just fall asleep right then and there.

He pulled out.

"Are you okay, honey?"

"Y-yeah, just tired.."

"Go to sleep honey, I'll take care of you. But, you need rest now honey."

You closed your eyes softly. He kissed you on the forehead.

"I'm proud of you darling, you did a good job."

word count:604

I SWEAR IM NOT BIASED.....

I SWEAR ITS NOT BECAUSE I LOVE ZHONGLI....

bye bye I love u sm goober