"Nothing," I replied casually, no one other woman had dared to glower in my face before. Usually, they all favored my attention. So why I felt a little annoyed when she was so indifferent to me? Why did I have to meet the only woman in the world who was probably immune to my charm?

"So are you going to give me a job or what?" She asked impatiently, her green eyes still snapping with fire.

I wondered if her eyes were the same if she'd be in my bed. I cursed my wayward thoughts, arousal was not best to have when one was wearing an Armani suit. Thankfully, I was sitting, or else my member would be noticeable.

What job can I give her? I asked myself silently. She can't be my housekeeper. I can't let someone cleaning my house when I was hell bend on seducing her, it would be a grave mistake on my part if I made her my personal maid, though the thought was very tempting at the moment. If an office job I was not sure the educational background her to give her a desk job here. And from her behavior, I knew that she's temperamental.

Wait a minute...

A slow satisfied smile crossed my lips. I knew the perfect job for her. Why I haven't thought of it sooner? That's the perfect solution to my problem.

"How badly you want work?" I asked in a matter-of-fact, rubbing my jaw at the idea. Finally, the perfect plan was right here. Thanks to her.

"Bad enough to go here today and ask for a job since I'll probably spend my Christmas here in Spain without any money left in my purse before I travel again."

It was on the tip of my tongue to point out to her that she wasn't asking--she was demanding a job.

"I think I have a job that would fit on you."

Her green eyes lit with delight. "Really? What is it? When do I have to start?"

"It is a highly paid salary but on calls twenty-four seven and need to share my lodgings with no vacation leave..."

She frowned at me, probably thinking if I'm just playing pranks on her. Did she know that she's beautiful when she's frowning like that? "What kind of job is that?"

"The job is to become my wife."

Outrage and disbelief broke to her beautiful face at once. "Are you crazy? I asked for employment not to become your wife!"

"It's the perfect solution," I reasoned out mildly, ignoring her disbelief. "You need a job and I need a woman to play as my wife. The salary is quite high."

"Well, that woman is not me. Thank you for your offer but I don't want to play the role of your wife. I'm not that desperate, you know!" She said with passion as if becoming my wife was the worst possible situation she could attain.

I scowled at her beautiful face. "Fine. Well, good luck in spending your Christmas here in Spain with your cold apartment without money."

She paled at the thought. Good, I bit back my smile when he could almost see her brain worked out the possible solution to her problems. It's not I really need a wife-only a pretend one so I could introduce to my mother and for her to stop her matchmaking on him. And who was better to play that role than the woman than I had used against Delfina who was probably told my mother about the little scene I made in the restaurant two days ago.

"Wait a minute," She bit her lower lip which was such an erotic scene for me. "How-how long do you plan this charade to last?"

I bit back his smile. This was getting better and better. "Just for three months so my mother would stop her matchmaking."

"Just three months?" She asked hopefully. "After the three months, I am free to seek for divorce?"

"," I answered with a private smile, sweetening the pot I added. "The salary is very high, my dear. I can assure you that by the time of our divorce you don't need to work as a waitress again. I will provide you a decent job."

I could see that she was thinking over this matter very carefully. Those fascinating green eyes were studying me as if she just made a bargain with the devil. Not that I could blame her.

"Very well," She said after a moment, sealing our deal with finality. "I will play as your wife for three months."

I held back the smile of triumph on my face. I got her now where I wanted her to be. This would be fun. "Great. Now can you do me the honor of knowing my wife-to-be name?"

"Red."

"Red." I sampled her name in my tongue. It suits her perfectly 'Red', as in her red hair. "My name is Roman Vasquez, nice to meet you, señorita."

"Roman." She said my name with her all-American accent. I liked the way my name sounded on her lips.

"All right, Red." I stood from my chair and move closer to where she'd been standing. "I have a meeting now but can you wait for me in the coffee shop nearby so we can arrange our wedding."

"When do you plan to have the ceremony?"

I shrugged indifferently. "As soon as it can be arranged." I paused when I saw her frown. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No." She replied dryly. "Nothing at all."