Chapter 3

Silence reigned throughout the palace. A strange silence that had never existed before. It was deadly, very strange like all the immortals that lived here.

Something need to happen and broke this silence.Is very scary.

Finally In a room of the palace, the voice of an angel could be heard.

"Sister, explain to me what is happening, why did that scary thing attack me? Something is happening to our place, isn't it?" yn spoke to her sister on the verge of crying. She was scared by everything that surrounded her now, no one spoke but their faces expressed it clearly. Something bad happened. Rosie took a deep breath and turned to yn.

"You don't have to know some things, it's better not to ask anymore. And don't think that I forgot that you left without informing anyone. You should explain about this instead of worrying about maters that don't belong to you."yn saw her sister with teary eyes when she was speaking .Everyone don't tell her nothing what's going on but everyone sees her with pity.She couldn't take it anymore and began to tell all the story.

"I went there because you were upset when you found out that our father called you. Flowers make you happy and I went to get them for you but I got attacked. I'm sorry for disturbing you" She started to cry. Her hiccups were heard all over the room.

Rosie saw her with teary eyes, her little sister put herself in danger to make her happy. But she knew that her life mattered more than anything else in the world. She bowed to her size and hug her sister.

"The only thing that makes me happy is you, I don't need gifts or flowers, you just you have to live happy and safe this makes me happy too." She took a deep breath and said"Don't go outside this palace without letting me know, heaven is no more like before" Yn raised her head, ready to ask, but hesitated, she knew she wouldn't get an answer. It's better to let it remain in her mind than to stress her sister more.

Rosie left yn and got up. She adjusted her white dress, wiped her tears and said:

"Now I must leave, I have a important meeting now" She was about to leave but turned back to her again "Be safe, and call me for anything" Rosie left, leaving yn with a mixture of mixed feelings.

She could not understand anything of what her sister was saying. Now in her brain there was only one question" What did she mean by all this?" Yn wiped her tears and lay down to sleep. It was the only way to get rid of every thought that was bothering her,maybe not..

•••

The bright sky now had turned into a black river with black flow. The white clouds were lost in its dark depth. Everything was covered in darkness.

That beautiful place full of happiness and light had disappeared leaving behind only sadness.

The angels were very afraid. Never in their life anything like that had happened.For them this meant only one thing, death.Even if there were no death, there would be suffering.

The forest fairies were in danger too, if the light fell, the protective barrier which surround heaven would break bringing in, the dark creatures from the bottom of the world. Fairys were the first to be attacked by the dark beasts.

In the divine palace of the Gods, the five protective powers of heaven had gathered to discuss about their place as soon as possible.

"This time our heaven is in a greater danger than any other danger before. Our powers are exhausted, we cannot keep the barrier strong for long, so get ready for war, it is the only thing left to us to do." The Deity let out a deep sigh. The sadness in his voice was more evident than ever before. He protected heaven for so many thousands of years but now he had no choice but to take this dangerous decision.

All the other gods were protesting, except Rosie and Jimin. They knew very well that this was the only way to survive.

"But how can we put in danger the lives of innocent angels, isn't there an easier way to solve this problem?" It was clear that this did not please the other gods,but was there any other solution that they could take?

"There is no other choice , this path will lead us to or life or death. It is the only way to survive, we have nothing to do with our exhausted powers without the light of heaven.Shall we stay here and wait for death with folded hands?This is what you wanted to say I'm right?" Nobody speak.Rosie got up from her seat and showed everyone the scheme of the barrier.

"You see, we don't have much time to waste. Who is the strongest will survive. This had always been the law of nature. We will fight if we want to live." She sighed and sat down in her seat, dazed but managed to said"Even heaven can turn into hell".Rosie said that more like a whisper. Her eyes were closed.

"That's all, we don't have what to talk about. Prepare for the worst and be careful, one small mistake will destroy us." Deity took a deep breath and then added, "The meeting is over." He rose from his seat with Rosie and the other angels following behind him.

Everyone agreed they didn't have other choices after all. The heaven would be defended at all costs, even with immortal blood. Everyone must live.Everybody goes with this,the only hope "Everyone must live"!

________________________________________

Don't forget to vote