Chapter Fourteen: 22

"What to do next?" Nicki asked glancing around Pear street. "What do you do for fun around here, Ryder?"

"Swim and hike," I shrugged. 'There's not much to do."

"Lame," she retorted, smirking at me. "I guess I'll have to think of something fun. Got it. Follow me, Ry."

I raised an eyebrow as she walked down towards the end of the street. I had no clue what she was up to. That is until she grabbed me and made me duck behind a tree. She told me to stay undercover as she ran up to a random person's yard, rang the doorbell and ran back.

"Ding dong ditch," I asked after he returned back to the tree. "That's your idea."

"It's the best I could come up with under the circumstances," she huffed, out of breath. "You can do the next one. Let's see who can get the most houses. And How about we make this interesting? Hmm.. I know! Loser has to streak down the street and back."

Before I could even agree, she grabbed my hand, and shook it firmly. I guess the bet was on. I quickly stood up from my spot and ran towards the other houses. I could win this. I was definitely faster than Nicki. There was no way I was streaking down Pear Street. That's all my mother needed was for me to be caught nude running around the neighborhood. I would never be able to see Ian again.Hell, I don't even think Ian would approve of me streaking either.

After hitting majority of the houses in the neighborhood, I met Nicki back at Tillman's place, with the sweet smile of victory on my face. I smirked as she shook her head at me.

"How many did you get?" she asked standing up from the grass. I held all my fingers up.

"10, you?" I replied.

"Damnit! I only had 8," Nicki groaned. "Fuck. Damn you're fast."

I grinned. "Look you don't have to streak if you don't want to. This was actually really fun, probably the most fun I've had in a while."

Nicki shook her head. "Nope. A deal is a deal, Ryder. I stick to my bets."

I bit my lip as she pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it to the ground. I could feel a lump form in my throat as she unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them slowly down her legs, so she was left in a white bra and pink panties. Just as she gripped her panties, I stopped her.

"You don't have to get completely naked," I spoke up. "Bra and underwear are just fine."

"I never said I was going naked, pervert," she retorted, winking at me. I rolled my eyes as she ran as fast as she could down the street. I laughed as she got caught in someone's sprinkler. She was absolutely insane. When she came back, she was partially dry, but mostly still wet. I tried to keep my eyes at her face out of respect, but I would find my eyes wandering every so often on her breasts that were now completely visible.

She picked her shirt up off of the ground, sliding it over her head. Thank god, she was putting her clothes back on. I hadn't gotten laid in a while, and standing a few feet away from an attractive half-naked girl wasn't really helping that situation.

"I think one of your neighbors might have whistled at me," Nicki chuckled as she slid her jeans back up.

"I'm not surprised," I laughed. "There's a lot of sexually deprived husbands in this neighborhood."

"And boys too," Nicki winked, suggestively. I scoffed.

"Well I should be getting home," I replied glancing up at the sky. The sun was setting, and it would be dark soon. I'm sure my mother would be expecting me.

"Yeah, let's hang tomorrow though," Nicki insisted as I waved to her. I didn't want to make any more mistakes. The last thing I needed was to slip up and make a move on Nicki. That would make my mother happy, but I couldn't cheat on Ian. He had forgiven me the first time, but I don't think he'd be so lenient the second time around.