CHAPTER1: INTRODUCTIONS

Welcome to the Ward Academy! Ang pinakaprestigious na school in town. The school for elites, teen elites to be exact.

Home of the most handsome and prettiest royalties in Manila. The WARD ROYALTIES composed of the top 4 most Elite students in the academy.

"KING"- Jacob Ward , hottest, the most handsome and the top elite student. Matalino, mayaman , gwapo at getleman. Ang magmamana ng Ward Academy.

"QUEEN"-Jaranaya Ward ,sexiest, the prettiest and the Miss Ward Academy title holder. Just like her brother, siya ay matalino, mayaman ,maganda pero BRAT.

"PRINCE"-Luke Madrigal , top 3 of the elite students. Gwapo din at matalino. Pero ubod ng daldal at kwela.. despite of that , he has his split personality .. being mysterious about his real life.

"PRINCESS"-Czesca Sandoval-the youngest among the 4 of them. She is the top 4 teen elite at the academy, best pal of Jaranaya.. hidden desire for the prince... BIG CHECK.

 sa iba't ibang personality na nagkalat sa school, kakayanin kaya ng silent transferee na panindigan ang kanyang title or will her secret be revealed?

"THE SILENT TRANSFEREE"-Nicolai Anne Vandross , maganda, makinis, mayaman yet very silent. Her past made her like this.

wanna know why?

----------------------------------

KEEP SILENTLY IN-TOUCH.