Chapter 6: Rain~

One day, when my friends and I were coming down the stairs the cutest and most heartwarming scene was seen by me which made me smile uncontrollably. We were just exiting the stairs and walked a few meters when I saw Theo running towards his friends.

I didn't know why he was running AND I had never seen him run that fast. He wasn't running really fast or something, but he looked so adorable I can't help but feel like hugging him whenever I see him but unfortunately that's not possible.

He was running so much like a toddler to their mother, who was too adorable I couldn't help but smile widely.

I still can't forget that, and I still smile while I remember him running like an excited toddler. My poor heart was going to explode because of his cuteness.

Anyways, the next incident I'll be recalling might seem so small but the number of thoughts and feelings that raced through me in that moment were too huge.

It was raining really heavily. Assembly was cancelled so I would not be able to see him in the morning. With my incredible math skills, I calculated that I had to wait for totally 215 minutes to see him because I could only see him for a lot of time during lunch break. (My math skills came to use for the first time probably)

But! When it was lunch time, we were told to eat in class due to rain... again.

I ate my lunch in class and went to wash my hands with my friends. My stupid dumbass friends thought of playing a prank on me by hiding. Before I came out of the washroom, I heard them laughing like idiots, so I got to know they were up to something.

I went out and saw that they were nowhere to be seen. I really didn't want to act like a fool and search the whole school now and tire myself out, so I waited for them with my other friends near the classroom.

Soon after, they lost patience and they themselves came out from their hiding spot. I don't know how or when but apparently Theo got involved in our talk. (Yea, my friends can't even breath comfortably without teasing me about him for a second*rolling eyes*)

Soon, one of my friends told, "Let's go to his class." or something like that, I guess. So, I was like "Fine, whatever." It wasn't a big deal, we just had to cross a whole building to get to the building where his class was.

Anyways I was bored, and we weren't supposed to go to the ground, so I followed them. We didn't exactly go that close to his classroom or anything. I can't simply go and peep in there, ya know.

We stood at a distance and my friends started pushing me and telling me to go in. I was like "Why should I go in? It was you guys who even came up with the idea of coming here." I really had no intention of even peeping. That would look so sus. We didn't even enter the corridor of the 9th classrooms actually. It feels so weird cause all the seniors will be staring at you like hawks and it's just uncomfortable.

My friends didn't force me too much or anything and we started going back to our classrooms. We had just come to the ground floor part and were going to enter the 1st grade to 7th grade building.

I was looking at the floor and walking when a guy, who I saw from the corner of my eye, looked very much similar to Theo. I was really curios, and I really wanted to know if it was him because I hadn't seen Theo all day long. I raised my head to look at the person.

I stopped just a few mere inches away from him, as it did turn out to be Theo! I was so shocked I had a mini heart attack! He looked at me for a second and then turned away, according to what my friends told, because I looked away FIRST.

I got so flustered, when I locked eyes with him, for a second, I felt like my heart was about to leap out of my throat!

They kept on telling me like "You could've just gone a little bit closer you would have fallen upon him..."

Honestly that would have been so scandalous and exciting, I'm kinda disappointed it didn't happen. But still, the way our eyes locked while we stood just inches apart from each other felt so much like it was from a k-drama or something. The air between us just felt so charged, I still get the good kind of goosebumps when I remember that incident.

Sorry for another short part guys, but I have no choice because my preparatory exams are starting this month and I really need to start studying. I might not be posting for a really long time so please bear with me! Sayonara!

Love,

Immoral Goddess