🖤🖤CHAPTER 9🖤🖤

'Jimin' escaped like a whisper that came out of her mouth.

Yn- what are doing here? *shocked*

Jimin turns his head in her direction and replies with a sweet smile. 

Jimin- why can't I come to pick my Sissy? huh??

it gives shiver to Yn 

Yn thought- what's going in his mind?

Jimin- just get in the car already (cold irritated)

Yn gets in the car and Jimin starts the engine and went to xxx mall. 

Jimin- before u ask me anything and irritate me let me tell you that Mom and Dad are going on their honeymoon for at least 6 Mon-

Yn- for fucking 6 months, why? (shout)

Jimin- first hear me *shout*so where I was, yeah, so I was saying they are going for their so-called honeymoon for 6 months because the first 4 months they are having their business tour and for the rest of the two months is for their honeymoon in Maldives.

Yn- then where are u taking me? *confused*

Jimin- to the mall because they want us to have some sibling's time. *Roll eyes*

Yn- oh okay!

"Does he have any personality disorder or what? one time cold and rude and then the other second normal? Am going to lose my mind. Yn just sleeps." saying that she slept.

after some minutes when Jimin looked at YN, he saw her sleeping peacefully unknowingly a small smile crept on his face. after some time, they reached their destination, and he parked his car in the underground parking as he turned in YN's direction to wake her up, he saw some marks on her knee and by looking at them anyone could say that they were fresh. 

Jimin thought. 'Jimin you are thinking too much maybe she fought with someone in school. '
but he just shrugged his shoulders and tapped on her shoulder to wake her up and successfully he made it to the first attempt, and she woke up and said," We reached??" Jimin just replied to it with just a hmm, and then they both came out of the car. 

on call

Jimin- Tae where are u?? we reached. 

v- we are on the first floor just reached the Honey Bell store come fast.

Jimin- ok 

saying that he cut the call.

 Jimin- they are on the first floor. let's go (cold)

YN- hmm 

then they started to walk but YN was facing difficulties and there was also severe pain in her legs which made her hard to walk Jimin was walking behind her in case she fell but she made it to the lift and then they went first floor

on the first floor

Jimin- (spotted BTS and went toward them but made sure not to leave Yn out of his sight) 

{from now on am going to write MR KIM as DAD and MRS KIM as mom}

DAD- oh Jimin you came *he was happy to see them but got worried when he saw Yn walking slowly as well as Mom*.

dad- Yn what happened to you??

Yn- nothing Dad just slip into the school's washroom*smile*

JIMIN thought' why she's lying 'narrowed his eyebrows.'

Dad- you should be careful my child*

Yn can't help but give a smile to reassure him. MOM saw the tension increasing so she spoke changing the topic. 

mom- so should we go first?? *Asking Mr. Kim, BTS, and Yn*

T-ae-Hyung-let's go to Gucci first [shout]

Mom- ok then let's go guys *cheerful*

Yn- I can't walk fast so I will enjoy myself you all go first *smile*

Dad- but-

In- no more buts Dad just go please *showing puppy eyes*

everyone started to go to the fourth floor, but Yn was behind all of them enjoying herself just then a dress caught her attention, and she was fascinated by that dress,

 so, she went into that store and started admiring the dress just then a salesgirl passed by her and she spoke.

Yn- excuse me Ms. *salesgirl turns toward her *

{salesgirl as sg}

Yn- how much did this dress cost *pointing toward the dress*

SG- out of your reach *rudely said.*

Yn- pardon *raises her eyebrow*

then she started to check Yn out from head to toe and spoke 

sg- I know very well girls like you always trying to seduce other boys and make them pay your bills, right??*mocking her*

now Yn had enough so she said gritting her teeth 

Yn- mind repeat that again *angry tone *

sg- I Sai-

just then a tight slap landed on sg face, and it was hit by none other than YN. now they both were become the Centre of attention in the whole store.

then they both started to pull each other's hair and the female staff succeeded in separating both of them but during the fight sg, she kicked her knee with her heels which now started to hurt. 

when Yn was still in the grip of other staff SG freed herself and was about to slap Yn just then a hand appeared to make her hand stop in midair.

then he also slaps the SG on her face making Yn even more shock

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you guess who was it?? 

hope you enjoy it 😉

>('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

♪(^∇^*)

ヾ(≧▽≦*) o.<