🖤🖤CHAPTER 1🖤🖤

*3 YEARS AGO,*

a small cute little girl who looks pale was continuously beaten up by her father who never loved her, she is just like a burden on her father. 

and right now, he is beating her in the storeroom. 

only just because she tried to run away and forget everything. 

from her abusive father but to her Bad luck she got caught and he dragged her to the storeroom and started to beat her with his belt 

LITTLE GIRL: DAD please don't beat me Dad ah.... it's hurt, Dad!! please no !!*crying*

FATHER- so brave of you to think that you can escape from this place you B*****? huh, tell me !!! you are nothing but a burden   *harshly aggressive*

saying that he turned his back toward her leaving the little girl in her miserably and sat on the chair back facing her and started to drink alcohol. 

just then she saw a broken bottle in the corner of the room and slowly approached there without her father's noticing and picked up the broken glass and reached him who was busy drinking and pierced the broken glass piece in his back and he started to yell. 

DAD: AHAAAAAAAA !!!......... you bitch what u did? AH ~~~

and taking the situation as an opportunity for her to escape she ran away from there and reached a room where her mother was locked by her father because she tried to protect her from her father but when she entered, she saw that no one was in the room.

SMALL GIRL: MOM where are you? mom. Mom... see your yn is here. why are you not responding, mom? *Started to panic*

then the open window caught her attention and she slowly started to walk toward the window

She reached the window and when she glanced at the ground, she saw her mother lying in her pool of blood. 

SMALL GIRL: no..this can't happen. you can't leave me like this. MOMMMMMMMM. *She screamed*

then she sensed someone's presence behind her, and it was her father who saw her near and tried to push her out of it while she was off guard.

but she was to move back which made her father jump out of the window and soon he was also lying there beside her mother in the pool of his blood and seeing all this she got more scared and ran out the house toward the main road and started running. as she was running for help, she didn't notice the car coming behind her and the person inside the car tried to slow down the speed as the car was on 90km per hour speed. 

AND

thud ~~~~~~~~

her body rolled over the roof of the car and then fell on the road with a loud thud.

and the car finally stopped a few meters away from there and a female figure came out of it looking all worried and panic was clearly seen on her face and she somehow managed to keep herself in this mess and picked the girl up and took her to hospital and after 45 min they reached the doctors take her to the operation theatre as she has lost a large amount of blood till reaching to the hospital. 

HELLO GUYS 

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO PLEASE SUPPORT AND IGNORE ALL MISTAKES 

ALSO, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.