The Heir Trilogy

Amar Singh Rajpoot, the recluse king of Vampire Nation did not believe in socializing

Amar Singh Rajpoot, the recluse king of Vampire Nation did not believe in socializing. All people he loved ended up being dead. He learnt to live with his own company. He loathed interaction of any kind, but as a king he was bound to make an occasional appearance. When a peace treaty between the vampires and werewolf's is broken he is forced to intervened. As the eldest living mortal his word has the power to sway the magical nations, save one, The werewolf's. Led by a powerful werewolf king, the werewolf's always wanted one thing, 'Revenge'. The reason- Amar just did not care. He wanted peace and he was determined to have it.

Ajay Khandelwal, the Alpha King of Werewolf nation, was the most feared man on earth. He could rip the enemies heart without remorse. He was called the 'Devil' for a reason. He stopped at nothing to get what he wanted. And what he wanted was 'Revenge'. The Vampires had burnt his castle and murdered his whole family. He lost his whole clan and had to seek shelter with relatives. He had built back his empire brick by brick. He had everything he desired for, except the one thing he badly wanted, Amar Singh Rajpoot's heart served on a platter.

Dristi Khadelwal, the beautiful Werewolf Princess had remained mateless for a 100 years. She could feel her mate's presence but he always illuded her. She had everything she desired, expect the one thing she wanted badly, 'Love'. Her visions showed her a life filled with happiness, a lovely family, the life she so desperately desired, but why could she not see his face? She had waited too long, she could wait no more. With the peace treaty broken, the vampires and werewolf's were out for each others blood. She could see the blood and war in her visions that left her shattered and scared. She could not survive the visions without her mate by her side, her powers were weaning. She could already feel the life force draining out of her with every vision. Her wait comes to an end when she encounters her mate. But the moments their eyes meet, they know they could not become each other's forever. A vampire and werewolf could never mate. That was the one utmost law. They were meant to stay apart forever! That was their Curse and their fate!