Belfield has been in chaos for so many years, and now that it is getting attention from the top and is about to develop, how important is the first military academy? How far-reaching is the effect? Why should the extremely poor and most backward Ninth District do such a good thing?

He wanted to apply for this military academy to be included in his territory.

Of course, he wouldn't say it. He also kept a pair of white snake sloughs and gave them to the respected Chief Consul, Her Royal Highness Princess Doya...the highly respected female congressman next to him.

Ye Ruisheng looked at the black snake slough but was speechless.

It was this smell again. If it really came from the young man's hand, how could he dare to take out such an extraordinary thing so casually?

After the mayor of the 10th District had finished his explicit hints and left with satisfaction, Ye Ruisheng asked people to go down and keep an eye on various underground trading markets, and if he found extraordinary things like snake sloughs, he would buy them as soon as he saw them.

He also cast a wide net, but he couldn't help it and Jin Chu changed a completely different approach. On this day, when the leaders of the military and political parties held a meeting, he smelled the fragrance of grass and trees again.

Her Royal Highness Princess Doya, who was sitting on the main seat with a friendly and sweet smile, said to everyone: "Today someone brought me a jar of bees, which they said was the highest-grade queen honey unique to Sweet Star. Let's drink it too."

Sweet Star It is a planet famous for producing all kinds of honey. The honey produced there has a good reputation and is generally not expensive. Most people can afford it. It is very famous, but queen honey is hard to come by. Even the royal family may not be able to drink it often.

Ye Ruisheng: "..." He smelled the special aroma of grass and trees that was almost invisible in the sweet and fragrant honey fragrance, and said: "Pour me a glass too."

Everyone looked at him, although the meeting was still going on I havent started yet, but its still a bit strange to taste honey water at the conference table. Only a few female officials showed any interest, while the men remained unmoved and openly drank honey water. Do you want to give up the tough guy image?

Therefore, Ye Ruisheng's voice was particularly abrupt, but as if it was a matter of course, he calmly glanced back at the strange gazes directed at him. Those people immediately looked away, looking at the sky, looking at their hands, and then one by one, they all asked to drink honey water.

Special support.

Her Royal Highness the Princess, who was almost left alone but a little embarrassed and regretful, breathed a sigh of relief when she saw this scene. She glanced gratefully at the young and handsome Governor who was sitting not far away. The light in his brown eyes flashed thoughtfully. He could do it for him. He rescued himself, and it seemed that he was not completely indifferent to him.

The governor took a sip of the honey water and sighed in his heart. It was unmistakable, it was that kind of smell.

Now there are two possibilities. One is that the feathers, snake sloughs, and honey are not the boy's handiwork, but at least they are related to him. There is also a possibility that these are all done by the young man, then he is either really short of money, or he did it on purpose. If it is intentional, that's fine, but if it is just to exchange money, then there is something wrong. .

No matter what the possibility was, Ye Ruisheng could no longer just watch.

After the meeting was over and the day's work was over, Ye Ruisheng returned to the Governor's Mansion. After a while, he put on a formal suit that was not grand but very solemn, and planned to meet the person who was most likely his savior.